Nah, Thanos doesn't look too bad.  There is nothing that would make him worse than that purple sourpuss Apocalypse from  the last X-men movie.  They got his look from the comic more or less correct.  And the guy is already in possession of two of the stones in that one scene, so he must have just waltzed over to Zander to pick up the power gem.  Loki gives him the space gem.  He need to pay Benecio Del Torro a visit to get the reality gem, but luckily the time and mind stones are on Earth at the moment.

3 hours ago, Thom said:

I wish DC would start taking notes, and not settle for being a one-hit Wonder...

Do you mean creatively, like "keep your tone consistent" or "don't stage all the big battles at night?"  'Cause they could still work on that... 

...but if you mean structurally, like, "do the stand-alone films first," or "don't contradict your TV universe," then I'm afraid that ship has sailed.  <_<

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 11:50 PM, tekering said:

Do you mean creatively, like "keep your tone consistent" or "don't stage all the big battles at night?"  'Cause they could still work on that... 

...but if you mean structurally, like, "do the stand-alone films first," or "don't contradict your TV universe," then I'm afraid that ship has sailed.  <_<

Yeah, all of that, except for the TV universe thing, as they are two separate universes and it doesn't matter if they contradict each other.

I see the DCEU having a chance to reboot itself with the upcoming stand-alone movies, Batman, Aquaman, The Flash, and if they finally get off their butts and do MoS2! And I don't mean a 'reboot' as redoing what's already done with new actors, but learning from the mistakes made in JL and BvS, and learning from the success of WW.

Oh, and I'd love to see them do Supergirl!

But yeah, this is a Marvel thread, so back to it!

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, sh9000 said:

54220FE5-DFA4-4486-9EF8-E33E3EB10BC8.jpeg.f456405e8915cdb273919e40c58ba849.jpeg

A5C834F5-9306-4D0E-98D5-DB6B42F82D95.jpeg.72f6dcab38bec66ecd98dd1c6c058220.jpeg

I'm liking the Spider-Man outfit. Cool gold linings. ;) 

2 hours ago, slaginpit said:

So to assemble thanos you have to spend 240 dollars plus lol

I would rather get a hot toys then....

Just so you know the first released Hot Toys Thanos cost around $400+. And that was years ago. Imagine how much this new Thanos will cost now. By the way, $220+ is just for their regular 'figure'. And you know how big Thanos is, right? But if you have that extra $400+, go for it. Just sayin'. ^_^ 

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm liking the Spider-Man outfit. Cool gold linings. ;) 

Just so you know the first released Hot Toys Thanos cost around $400+. And that was years ago. Imagine how much this new Thanos will cost now. By the way, $220+ is just for their regular 'figure'. And you know how big Thanos is, right? But if you have that extra $400+, go for it. Just sayin'. ^_^ 

That was with the chair included.

review_htthanos_large.jpg

Edited by slaginpit

1 minute ago, slaginpit said:

That was with the chair included.

True. Let's compare it with the Hot Toys Gladiator Hulk then. Still not $240. It's around $350+. The only point I'm making is that you can't bring Hot Toys to level it with the Marvel Legends line just because the total price for getting the BAF Thanos ended up somewhere with current Hot Toys pricing. With Marvel Legends BAF series, you'll get 6 different figures and Thanos for $240. At the end of the day, if you only want Thanos from this set, wait for someone to sell it over eBay. I'm pretty sure it's not the same price as Hot Toys. ;) 

3 hours ago, slaginpit said:

So to assemble thanos you have to spend 240 dollars plus lol

I would rather get a hot toys then....

The pics were from Toyark from someone who probably bought the figures in Austrailia.  Marvel Legends are usually $20 or less.

28 minutes ago, Kelsain said:

Those can't be US $ prices, right? Either that, or you need to start shopping somewhere else...

14 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

The pics were from Toyark from someone who probably bought the figures in Austrailia.  Marvel Legends are usually $20 or less.

Good to know that's not in USD. So back to Marvel Legends regular pricing then. For the whole Thanks BAF set that's roughly $140-150+ for sure. It's sure is cheaper than Hot Toys. ^_^