Well, if he weren't 50, Djimon Hounsou would have made an awesome choice for the Black Panther. He fit well in the role for the animated series; he's a pretty good actor; and he's actually African. <_<

Marvel did well in this instance. This guy is a pretty good actor too and at least he's Black, from that standpoint alone it's a great casting choice for the character. You can look at a certain big-budget movie coming out in December directed by Ridley Scott as a prime example of poor, or all-too-typical Hollywood casting.

I'm stoked for this release, hopefully the Director, Writer and other cast fall into place as well.

-b.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Angela Bassett joins the cast that includes Michael B. Jordan, Forest Whitaker, Lupita Nyongo, Danai Gurira, Daniel Kaluuya, Winston Duke, and Florence Kasumba.

IMG_3865.thumb.JPG.609c3fbc50dbd902fa29c839588c9d01.JPG

Edited by sh9000

• 10 months later...

looks good [what has marvel done that doesn't?]

Looks very good (as other's have said, what I've come to expect out of Marvel). The CGI at the very end took me out of the moment though. The roof of the car looks like it came straight out of a video game cutscene.

Hoping for a compelling story and strong characters.

-b.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

TBH, the editings great too. I like it. I was already half way on the next segment when I realized I already seen that trailer before. So I guess it really worked when they edit like that. ^_^

Can't say the same though on the last Bayformers. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...