Yep, the Thor movies could use a little more excitement.   Loki is the best thing about those movies, and poor Natalie Portman looks like she is about to have another "Anakin, you're breaking my heart" moment.

I was surprised to find that internationally, the second Thor movie help it to outpace the first two Irons Mans.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awwwww sh!t, can't wait.

Really digging the 80's vibe from this and Guardians Vol 2. I hope that's a running theme through this phase of Marvel movies.*

And yeah, I hope they provide some context around The Conversational Hulk.

-b.

*Spider-Man: Homecoming notwithstanding

6 hours ago, Mommar said:

Talking Hulk has been a thing for forty years.

Um. I think you're quoting the wrong person. I don't have a problem with talking Hulk. I was just offering up a possible explanation for the other guys who were surprised by the trailer.

So much win in this trailer! 

Im not a huge Thor fan but love the Hulk and the interplay between the characters. 

I enjoyed "What we do in the shadows" and am excited to see Waititi's take on the Marvel Universe. Should be good :lol:

7 hours ago, lechuck said:

Depends on what Hulk talk we are talking about (excuse the pun).

Not well-versed with Hulk comics, but I do not believe Hulk was an eloquent talker back in the day.

Which day are we going back to?  He was at least capable of full speech going back to the 80's and I'm pretty sure they even did it in the 70's as well.  The ability has waxed and waned over the decades but full, eloquent speech has been around for at least 35 years.

• 4 weeks later...