no3Ljm

Item of interest spotted on JUNGLE

17 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

Thanks for this...been wanting a VF-1J to customize.

My pleasure. Happy to help other people spend money!  =)

On 4/9/2018 at 9:15 AM, Shizuka the Cat said:

DX Chogokin RVF-25 Messiah Valkyrie Ozma Lee Custom - 6,480 yren

Grade B: has discoloration and tobacco smell. Maybe good for customizers?

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2245409

Can't imagine Ozma riding a RVF Valk. Hehehe. ^_^ 

JUNGLE has the DX Chogokin VF-25F Messiah (Alto) for 7,020 yen.

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2284243

I was really tempted to grab it, but I spent too much already, am not willing to go down the Frontier toy rabbit hole just yet, and think I will hold out for the Renewal versions when I do take the Frontier toy plunge.

Definitely stick to the renewal valks. 

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

JUNGLE has the DX Chogokin VF-25F Messiah (Alto) for 7,020 yen.

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2284243

I was really tempted to grab it, but I spent too much already, am not willing to go down the Frontier toy rabbit hole just yet, and think I will hold out for the Renewal versions when I do take the Frontier toy plunge.

Don't waste your money on these. Not worth it.

Holy balls!  Jungle charges 43,200 yen for Yamato's Zentradi uniform?!

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=116&do=detail&id=101000021878

I am going to have to start sewing a cute outfit for Miria's VF-1J. Something that accentuates her long legs. Maybe a nice purse whose strap can also be used for the gunpod. *hee hee*

4 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Holy balls!  Jungle charges 43,200 yen for Yamato's Zentradi uniform?!

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=116&do=detail&id=101000021878

I am going to have to start sewing a cute outfit for Miria's VF-1J. Something that accentuates her long legs. Maybe a nice purse whose strap can also be used for the gunpod. *hee hee*

It's crazy, right? ;) 

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Just want to let everyone know that the Fast Packs that comes with this set is just for the YF-19. 

You sure? The Yamato YF-21 itself comes with the adapters that allow the fold booster to mount.

28 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

You sure? The Yamato YF-21 itself comes with the adapters that allow the fold booster to mount.

It's like what I said. The 'Fast Packs' that comes with this set is just for the YF-19. I'm only saying that because people might think that it includes the YF-21 Fast Packs based on your post. Remember there's 2 Fold Booster sets that got released by Yamato. A.) Fold Booster & Fast Pack for YF-19 and B.) Fold Booster & Fast Pack for YF-19 & YF-21. So seeing that you mentioned YF-21 in your post earlier, they (for members who have the second reissue of the YF-21 that needs some Fast Packs) might think that it's the latter one.

16 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It's like what I said. The 'Fast Packs' that comes with this set is just for the YF-19. I'm only saying that because people might think that it includes the YF-21 Fast Packs based on your post. Remember there's 2 Fold Booster sets that got released by Yamato. A.) Fold Booster & Fast Pack for YF-19 and B.) Fold Booster & Fast Pack for YF-19 & YF-21. So seeing that you mentioned YF-21 in your post earlier, they (for members who have the second reissue of the YF-21 that needs some Fast Packs) might think that it's the latter one.

I had honestly forgotten that it even included the Fast Pack parts.

The Fold Booster does work on both the YF-19 and the YF-21 though.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

They tried to do a new website like a year ago and failed and reverted back to their old site. I wonder if the current message about "we'll be down for a while" is them trying again, this time giving themselves some time to test everything out.

Makes sense but wouldn’t this hurt their sales?  I mean they are making money at their brick and mortar stores, but online sales probably account for most of their money I would assume.  I’d be pretty p*ssed if I was the owner and the site was  down more then one day.  

3 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

Makes sense but wouldn’t this hurt their sales?  I mean they are making money at their brick and mortar stores, but online sales probably account for most of their money I would assume.  I’d be pretty p*ssed if I was the owner and the site was  down more then one day.  

They have a lot of physical stores so I would assume they're still ok.

Now, if you're like Amazon, and your site is down for one day, then that's a different story.

The wording of their message has changed so at least there's a pulse. They say they're taking orders through twitter or something. Seems crazy. You would think that online ordering had to represent a somewhat large chunk of their sales...

They post items they are selling via Twitter along with a link to an order page. On said page you fill in the item number as shown on the Twitter listing as well as some buyer info.

More like an order via email system rather than via a database-driven web application.

I'm still waiting for them to reopen their online sales. Although they are not cheap, it's possible to find some interesting things from time to time on their site. 

I have emailed them, but they did not seems very helpful. Do you need a twitter account to see what's in stock?

I have emailed them, but they did not seems very helpful. Do you need a twitter account to see what's in stock?

No. You can still browse their Twitter Feed without registering. Though, the advantage of having one is getting instant notification from their Twitter Feed if there’s new post from them.

This is their feed where they post items that are available: https://mobile.twitter.com/jungle_tuhan

This is the page where you send them inquiry and order: http://jungle-scs.co.jp/?p=275

緊急対策!今現在弊社HP通販サイトがシステムの問題から受付出来ない状況となっております…
そこで、緊急対策としまして「Twitter通販」を開始しました!
JUNGLE各店舗Twitterにて「Twitter通販商品」をUPさせて頂いております。
ご注文方法は下記をご覧ください。

注文方法

各店舗Twitter通販商品情報

1)在庫No.
2)商品名
3)商品価格
4)商品状態
を「コピー」して頂き、注文メールアドレス情報を添付して頂き送信。
ご注文頂きましたお品物が確保出来次第、ご注文頂きましたアドレスに返信させて頂きます。

※なお、店頭と通販の併売となっておりますので在庫切れとなっている可能性も御座います。ご了承の上お求めいただけます様お願い申し上げます。
※Twitterにない商品のお問い合せもメールにてお待ちしております。ご確認後、在庫の有無をご連絡させて頂きます。お気軽にお問い合せ下さいませ。
Emergency measures! Currently our HP mail-order site can not be accepted due to system problems ...
So we started "Twitter mail order" as an emergency measure!
JUNGLE each store Twitter let me "Twitter mail order goods" up.
Please see below for ordering.

How to order

Each store Twitter mail order product information

1) Stock No.
2) Product name
3) Item price
4) Product status
"Copy" you, attach the ordering mail address information and send it.
We will reply to the address you ordered as soon as we can secure the items you ordered.

※ In addition, there is a possibility that it is out of stock as it is a joint purchase of shop front and mail order. Thank you like you can purchase after acknowledgment.
* We are waiting for inquiries of products not on Twitter. After confirmation, we will let you know if there is stock. Please do not hesitate to contact us.

Edited by no3Ljm