Macross Δ (Delta) - announcement thread

renegadeleader1

Interesting regult/queadluun-rau mix. Also noticed the draken in the fly-by has something in the area of the lower leg that the toy doesn't.

Edit: What he said ^

Edited by wmkjr

A Regult with arms!

I know Battletech did it first with the Ostroc but damn!

Are these Zentradi supported by the Kingdom of Wind?

Theory time! In 2031 a bunch of Anti-Earth Zentradi left Earth a year after the failed revolt at Macross City. These ships were never heard from again. What if some of them joined the Kingdom of Wind? Providing them with Overtechnology?

Edited by RedWolf

Seems to me these Zentradi are allied with the Kingdom of Wind. These are obviously Anti-Earth Zentradi. Possibly the ones who left Earth in 2031 a year after the Second Battle of Macross City. Tens of thousands Anti-Earth Zentradi left Earth in emigration ships, cutting off communications and never heard from again.

According to Kawamori's Forbes interview the Kingdom of Wind is similar to the Anti-UN but not connected to it.

So possibly we have on one side NUN with various Outer Rim races and the Kingdom of Wind backing Zentradi Malcontents on the other.

Anybody else notice there are six Drakens to the five Siegfrieds?

post-9033-0-10105900-1451076912_thumb.png

Prediction: Hi and Die character in the first episode would be an unfeatured knight. Kinda like Rusty in Gundam Seed. Reason for the Aerial Knights to hate Delta Squadron.

Edited by RedWolf

Wow! that new PV is excellent! I'm really loving this and from the looks its gonna be much better than Frontier, since most of the characters are pilots and different factions we gonna have more Valk centered stuff. The animation style im really loving aswell,and Giri Giri to top it off.

Great stuff! im excited :D

Valk v Valk stuff is much better than Vajra.

Edited by Vepariga

You mean that man was possessed by a male Protodeviln...

(And yeah, the new trailer looks (and sounds!) great!)

I swear I remember boobs, but I'm sure I haven't watched 7 as much as you have :p

Edited by Loop