Macross Δ (Delta) - announcement thread

renegadeleader1

So far according to Kawamori's statements the new show seems to be a mix of Macross Plus and Frontier. There will be a focus on "one on one" VF fights and the action will take place mostly planetside in the planet form the logo... is probably called Delta and the emblem in the new blue and silver Valk must be its flag. Perhaps Isamu Dyson will return as a "Jeffrey Wilder type" character... (like Max did in Mac 7) and the plot will be related to the previous "Delta War" where Isamu fought?

post-7862-0-29645300-1443590239_thumb.jpg

Regarding the unique transformation in the enemy Valk... The "liquid metal theories" reminded me that I already did a crazy fan Valk based on that some time ago, hehe... :D

post-7862-0-47907900-1443590337_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Maybe its a parts-former. :p Everything seperates and recombines into gerwalk and battroid mode like lego 3-in-1. Evolution from the super-electromagenetised parts of the VF-25.

No one here actually watches Macross.

Wait. Was there a show? All the while I thought Macross is just a line of toys like Gundam and Transformers. :ph34r:

It's the reason why I suggested the spear/lance thing since Siren is not part of 'the' continuity. Hehehe. :lol:

From Facebook. Originally from Twitter. Find courtesy of Ollie Barder.

Can't read the Japanese from the original Twitter part, but I'm guessing this is a fan made lineart interpretation.

Graham

That looks sweet! I always liked the look of the swept-forward wing planes! Please let it be so. :)

Don't worry Graham. Go ahead and post in this thread. Just trying to keep this thread from getting too speculative and too I-wishy like it did between the contest announcement to when the press announcement came out. The thread will reopen on press day. Until then patience.

• 4 weeks later...