I think they included Spidey so the few people who don't follow the movie news like we do plus Spider-Man fans who aren't Avengers fans will be hooked as well. There will be otjer surprises in the movie, I'm sure.

Deadpool drops in to be the ref? :lol:

x-men sitting at the edge of the tarmac eating popcorn?

maybe thats in trailer 3.. :lol:

Edited by seti88

I think they included Spidey so the few people who don't follow the movie news like we do plus Spider-Man fans who aren't Avengers fans will be hooked as well. There will be otjer surprises in the movie, I'm sure.

"Few people"? Far, far more people don't follow movie news than do. This movie just got a ton more opening weekend views than before

Eh, very first second I saw it all I could think was "blatantly CGI Spidey holding blatantly CGI shield".

Is it just something about his design that makes CG versions of him stand out so much more? Why are other CG superhero doubles less obvious?

Finally Ditko eyes!!

Hated Sam's triangle eyes. Never a fan of the huge novelty sized MacFarlane eyes.

...Can someone do a cleaned up close up of Spiderman's utility belt and logo?

Thanks.

Love it, all of it, bring it on. Can't wait for the inevitable Webshop Exclusive Figuarts Civil War Spider-man figure, he'll be a bitch to get, but I MUST have him!

Webshop exclusive? That will make it one of the EASIEST to get.

Webshop exclusive? That will make it one of the EASIEST to get.

I thought webshop exclusives were the ones only sold through NY and other middle man shops? I figured Spidey would be like Hulkbuster or Ultron, special release or whatever. I'm still confused on the web exclusive and the special Figuarts releases like the above mentioned and OT scout troopers and such. The whole thing is confusing and idiotic and yet I've managed to still get everything I wanted. Either way, I don't picture Spidey being a regular release, because Bandai, and reasons.

I thought webshop exclusives were the ones only sold through NY and other middle man shops? I figured Spidey would be like Hulkbuster or Ultron, special release or whatever. I'm still confused on the web exclusive and the special Figuarts releases like the above mentioned and OT scout troopers and such. The whole thing is confusing and idiotic and yet I've managed to still get everything I wanted. Either way, I don't picture Spidey being a regular release, because Bandai, and reasons.

That's precisely how it works. That means you don't have to stay up all night and still miss the miniscule pre-order window.

Eh, very first second I saw it all I could think was "blatantly CGI Spidey holding blatantly CGI shield".

Is it just something about his design that makes CG versions of him stand out so much more? Why are other CG superhero doubles less obvious?

admittedly, he does look strange. I think it could be a compression issue that muddied the textures. I'm sure it will be sharp in the film.

Yeah, it does look awkward. Whether or not that will be fixed in the final product, I don't know.

I don't get the dislike for the new Spideysuit. It is VERY oldschool while still being more modern in details. My only dislikes are those black stripes on the arms and boottops and the spider on his chest is too small for my tastes. Otherwise it looks great. And I LOVE the frikkin eyes.

I think the problem is that it doesn't appear to be real. It looks CG/fake. Given the close-up shot clearly shows the grain from some sort of fabric I think most of the costume is real but it certainly comes off in motion as looking very off. There could be some stuff done in post to correct that though.

I think the problem is that it doesn't appear to be real. It looks CG/fake. Given the close-up shot clearly shows the grain from some sort of fabric I think most of the costume is real but it certainly comes off in motion as looking very off. There could be some stuff done in post to correct that though.

Been reading that the video compression of the YT video is what is causing that. There are cleared up stills taken from the trailer that look amazing and prove that the shot of him on the van with Cap's shield is not cg. A person on Deviantart has posted that still there and I am sure its elsewhere.

That is so funny!

I actually thought about something similar to that when I saw the trailer....like, to me, without seeing the movie yet, it seemed kind of corny how they are all lined up and decide to "rumble" on a Tarmac. Like the Outsiders Preps vs. Greasers only far more inconsiderate for a bunch of "Hero's" to make their fude so public and disruptive.

Chris