• 2 weeks later...

If they’re gonna do that, it’d be hilarious if there was an after-credits stinger that showed them jacking out of the Matrix and appearing on the Nebuchadnezzar, all the Wicks having been a recreation program. Throw Cipher in there for the hell of it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 9:58 PM, Graham said:

Where you saw that?

23 secs into the post above mine.  Can't be absolutely positive but never have I seen a Glock with a hammer. Trigger-guard and rail seem a bit long for anything Sig Saur to my knowledge.  Slide geometry doesn't have traditional Sig or CZ cuts either.   

• 2 weeks later...

Who arr you guys talking about? The only person I see in those pics is Keanu Reeves, no Mark Dacascos. (Fun fact: Dacascos is a vegetarian, so whenever the tasting for each Iron Chef America competition comes along, he only ever eats a couple bites, and rarely finishes more than half a plate.)

8 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Who arr you guys talking about? The only person I see in those pics is Keanu Reeves, no Mark Dacascos. (Fun fact: Dacascos is a vegetarian, so whenever the tasting for each Iron Chef America competition comes along, he only ever eats a couple bites, and rarely finishes more than half a plate.)

I think badboy00z is referring to the photos posted by sh9000 back in May 2018. Because that's the only post where Dacascos is featured. And not in the photo posted above his reply. Unless I'm wrong, so please feel free to correct me, badboy00z. ;) 

On 1/4/2019 at 6:08 PM, badboy00z said:

Is that the Iron Chef guy?? lol

On 5/23/2018 at 12:48 PM, sh9000 said:

3DD90193-E15C-4FE6-8F55-4DD5368F5FED.jpeg.63dfc70dfb7697e8019ab86822d9edce.jpeg

Ha ha, I wonder if his specialty will be assorted kitchen utensils used to kill people, those paring knives can be quite deadly, although i would have to assume his deadliest weapon will be a spoon, used to carve other people's heart out, as the immortal Alan Rickman so eloquently reasoned: "Because it's dull, you twit! It'll hurt more!"

:crazy: