Most overrated movie ever. It seemed like a scene for scene remake of the first, only bigger. And with Chris Pratt!

I still can't believe this pile of crap made a BILLION dollars. I blame Michael Bay.

I blame the people who paid to see it.

Saw this today. It was ok. No better or worse than the 2nd and 3rd movies. Essentially Jurassic Park meets Aliens, without any remarkable performances and ho-hum special effects. This is also the least charming performance I've personally seen out of Chris Pratt. He squeezed more character out of his brief role in Zero Dark Thirty than he did over the entirety of JW. What a waste.

I have to say I enjoyed this a little more watching it at home than I did the first time in the cinema but it still didn't wow me. I feel they could have put a lot more into it as it felt like there was a lot missing and they rushed the so so story as it is. And I have to agree with Duke Togo that Chris Pratt's performance was rather weak. At times looking rather disinterested in the role. I thought he did quite well in Guardians Of The Galaxy even though that movie wasn't so great either! Haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty yet..

Honest Trailers NEVER disappoints!!

That being said, I thought the movie was pretty good. I'll be adding it to the shelf.

It was entertaining, and that's all I look for in a M.O.V.I.E.

You got that right! ^_^

Yeah it was ok.. I didn't mind it and it was reasonably entertaining. I took my son along and he liked it which is the main thing. Might download.. errr I mean buy it and watch it again! :D

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

Any idea what the plot is about?

People trying not to be eaten by man-made dinosaurs.

:D

Possibly while running through rugged terrain, or abandoned amusement parks in impossibly high heeled shoes.

-b.

well, we can blame those evil doers at Google for that one.  After all, they have to monetize Youtube somehow, and let's face it, it's not as if you aren't going to watch.  Muhahahahaha  (not sure if that's how Page or Brin really laughs, but I'm pretty sure that's how Schmidt laughs)

3 hours ago, kalvasflam said:

well, we can blame those evil doers at Google for that one.  After all, they have to monetize Youtube somehow, and let's face it, it's not as if you aren't going to watch.  Muhahahahaha  (not sure if that's how Page or Brin really laughs, but I'm pretty sure that's how Schmidt laughs)

I often forget YouTube has ads. I forget a lot of things have ads. Hooray for adblockers!

1 hour ago, Convectuoso said:

This trailer seem to have featured some scenes that could have been surprises in the movie, such as the T-Rex saving the day or the escape on that glass sphere. Did anyone else thought the same?

Didn't watch it, but that is the general rule for trailers. All the best scenes and twists are in the trailer.

5 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

This trailer seem to have featured some scenes that could have been surprises in the movie, such as the T-Rex saving the day or the escape on that glass sphere. Did anyone else thought the same?

Actually, no. What I thought is that in every Jurassic movie, T-Rex always saves the day. So it's already predictable. ;) 

• 1 month later...