Item of Interest spotted on........eBay???

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

What worries me is that it might be a counterfeit. They will advertise it 2-ply only to receive 1-ply. Scary. :aggressive:

:lol: 

By the way. I don't think it's a joke since I've seen some listings that selling a sheet of tissue. $uch $tupidity from the$e $eller$.

Edited by no3Ljm

So I bet there will be people that buys it and then use the the 180 day PayPal for refund or return item not ask described .  They will just need to get the same toilet paper to return later within that 180 days    

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 2:15 AM, Bolt said:

Will be interesting to see how high this goes..

Yeah, I had my eyes on that as well. It went up to around $240, which didn't meet the reserve. Now it's relisted for a minimum $250 bid, or $340 BIN. Might be worth the former; definitely not worth the latter, in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ebay is typically where you go if you're impatient or do not care about market value. 

I rarely find a decent price on ebay.

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods
10 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Ebay is typically where you go if you're impatient or do not care about market value. 

I rarely find a decent price on ebay.

I've got to give it up to the scalpers a bit. They found a segment of the population that will pay that kind of money and make money doing it. I imagine it's people that don't know what they're worth, too busy or too lazy to figure out how to get stuff out of JP or simply just don't care about the price. $500 means a lot of different things to people. To one person that's a house payment. To another that's dinner and drinks for four. To others that's one hand of blackjack.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

I've got to give it up to the scalpers a bit. They found a segment of the population that will pay that kind of money and make money doing it. I imagine it's people that don't know what they're worth, too busy or too lazy to figure out how to get stuff out of JP or simply just don't care about the price. $500 means a lot of different things to people. To one person that's a house payment. To another that's dinner and drinks for four. To others that's one hand of blackjack.

Exactly! There is a market and place for all these options or they wouldn't be there. I have found some pretty good deals on eBay for certain items. Just gotta be patient and strike when the right deals come up.

Edited by Slave IV
2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Exactly! There is a market and place for all these options or they wouldn't be there. I have found some pretty good deals on eBay for certain items. Just gotta be patient and strike when the right deals come up.

How does that old sales line go........"There is an A hole for every seat"?:p

On 8/31/2020 at 9:01 AM, sqidd said:

I just went through completed options for VF-1 DX's. Holy crap, people actually pay those silly eBay prices!!!

I am always surprised by this. I list my auctions at fair and sometimes lower value and they just sit with no bidders.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

I am always surprised by this. I list my auctions at fair and sometimes lower value and they just sit with no bidders.

Weird right? I have stuff sit on eBay at really fair prices and it rarely moves. Then I see some of these crazy prices sell.

• 2 weeks later...