jvmacross

Item of Interest spotted on........eBay???

Anyone see any Bandai missiles in there, shout ‘em out. 

For members who's looking for 1/72 VF-1S Strike Valkyrie by Yellow Submarine. It's posted for $85 plus $15 for shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-Yellow-Submarine-VF-1S-Strike-Valkyrie-Resin-LTD-kit-1-72-NEW-Robotech-/162045312618?hash=item25baa73e6a

4 minutes ago, Sluff said:

The seller have a lot of Macross stuff posted. So feel free to check it out. ;)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ssn=jjoc2113&rt=nc

8 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Thanks for the heads up on that.

You're welcome. ;) As much as I would like to join you guys on the bidding wars esp the VF-1J CF, I'll just sit this one out. Don't want to spend too much after the SDF-1. Plus the incoming preorders including Arad's VF-31S and Isamu's YF-19. Oh boy. :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

"Cheapest" one on ebay now at 699.99 with "free" shipping...and still not selling...;)

If it comes with a PF SDF-1, I'll bite. I'm wiliing to pay the extra shipping (not more than $50) fee. Hahaha! :lol: 

31 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I checked and he has some other Macross stuff for bidding that ends in 5 days too. Happy biddings guys! ;) 

Wow he has a lot of stuff. he must be a member here. Too bad he won't ship to Canada. I'd be interested in getting some stuff.

On 31/05/2018 at 10:09 AM, Shizuka the Cat said:

It always weird seeing these yamato v1's selling so well. Whenever i put them up no one ever bids and i offer them cheaper than what they are currently selling for this auction.

It only takes two ignorant folks who will probably have buyer's remorse.

13 minutes ago, jenius said:

It only takes two ignorant folks who will probably have buyer's remorse.

I only pointed out the auction due to the charity thing. Otherwise, Yamato 1/60 v1 valkyries fall off my radar.

5 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I only pointed out the auction due to the charity thing. Otherwise, Yamato 1/60 v1 valkyries fall off my radar.

The 1/48 VF-1A didn't end up too ridiculously priced.

This one isn't a shameless plug, but is a great find for someone who seems to be clearing out his or her collection:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=jjoc2113&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=macross&_sacat=0

Hope I'm not ruining anyone's bids: if I hadn't exhausted my fun funds with a pair of price-gougy vf-31A's I'd be all over all of those!  This person is probably preventing my items from getting sold at the moment :)

On 6/7/2018 at 8:01 PM, dur said:

This one isn't a shameless plug, but is a great find for someone who seems to be clearing out his or her collection:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=jjoc2113&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=macross&_sacat=0

Hope I'm not ruining anyone's bids: if I hadn't exhausted my fun funds with a pair of price-gougy vf-31A's I'd be all over all of those!  This person is probably preventing my items from getting sold at the moment :)

Sorry everyone,  those were my auctions,  have to sell everything for personal reasons but I didn't want to get into the 100+ messages. All my macross items that I was selling are gone now, time to sell everything else. If anyone from Macrossworld won them I  hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

8 hours ago, Sluff said:

Sorry everyone,  those were my auctions,  have to sell everything for personal reasons but I didn't want to get into the 100+ messages. All my macross items that I was selling are gone now, time to sell everything else. If anyone from Macrossworld won them I  hope you enjoy them as much as I have!

It was interesting to watch how the auctions finished, glad you got some good prices for them.

Yamato 1/48 VF-1S Limited Weathering Version, $280 with 14 hours left

Sealed, never opened  

I would be all over this if I didn’t have to drop 7K on a plumbing issue this month lol

Stupid house  :help:

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

Might be our own Azrael selling that one.

4 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Sealed, never opened  

I would be all over this if I didn’t have to drop 7K on a plumbing issue this month lol

Still a good deal compared to the last auction....

March 12...53,500 JPY

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e266108414

On 6/20/2018 at 7:05 AM, spacemanoeuvres said:

Sealed, never opened  

Sold for $510 plus shipping, dayum lol

12 hours ago, Matt Random said:

eBay has a 15% coupon up today so I want to give a shameless plug

VF-31F w/ free shipping in the US. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/142859991965

I'm on the Straight Shooters List.

That link goes to a Bandai 1/55 chunky monkey VF-1A CF, FYI.

8 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

That link goes to a Bandai 1/55 chunky monkey VF-1A CF, FYI.

the bar at the top says the listing has ended, you need to click it to see the original listing.