Did I see this correctly?

All I'm saying is people might start posting stuff in vain hope of getting their own custome title...

vinnie

CROM laughs at your vanity predictions!

This sounds like school all over again. :rolleyes:  :p

You mean middle school again. Heh, thelonewolf might be right, this could become MacrossWorld: Attack of the Clicks.

vinnie

Clicks? There are more clicks then you can imagine in this forum. <_<:rolleyes:B))

Clicks!??

A CLICK is something you do with your mouse, a CLIQUE is a group of people. Is that what you guys are talking about?...

This sounds like school all over again. :rolleyes:  :p

You mean middle school again. Heh, thelonewolf might be right, this could become MacrossWorld: Attack of the Clicks.

vinnie

Clicks? There are more clicks then you can imagine in this forum. <_< :rolleyes:B))

Clicks!??

A CLICK is something you do with your mouse, a CLIQUE is a group of people. Is that what you guys are talking about?...

Of course! There are more mouse clicks in this forum then everyone imagines! :lol:

Edited by Abombz!!

Are people really getting bent out of shape because someone else has a member title and they don't? Geeze, how petty can you get...

Seems to me that getting a title is  surefire way of knowing the mods are watching you and what you post like a hawk... I think I'd sleep easier with no title now, knowing my posts are not disturbing enough to brand me for life.

Muhahahahaha!!! *cough*ahem*/cough* :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is getting priceless.

Edited by Anubis

Are people really getting bent out of shape because someone else has a member title and they don't? Geeze, how petty can you get...

Seems to me that getting a title is  surefire way of knowing the mods are watching you and what you post like a hawk... I think I'd sleep easier with no title now, knowing my posts are not disturbing enough to brand me for life.

No way that theory holds true... That would mean MY posts were worth keeping an eye on, after all I was the first non-mod with a title... All my posts are about sharing and caring. I am just too nice of a guy.

No way that theory holds true... That would mean MY posts were worth keeping an eye on, after all I was the first non-mod with a title... All my posts are about sharing and caring. I am just too nice of a guy.

OF course your posts are to keep an eye on! Who would want to miss yet another "how to catch unwanted guests" technique? :lol:

Sharing and caring huh?

:blink:

So that's what you call it...

Who wants to guess what The Major is thinking about when he's "rigging doorknobs"?

Vostok 7

AARRRRGGHHHH! :p

Oh well, time to make the best of it I guess...

All but one man died.

There at Bitter Creek.

And they say he ran away.

Branded!... scorned as the one who ran.

What do you do when you're branded, and you know you're a man.

Wherever you go, for the rest of your life

You must prove, you're a man.

Edit: Oh sweet jesus this is post number 666 too? Damn what a day...

Edited by JsARCLIGHT

AARRRRGGHHHH! :p

Oh well, time to make the best of it I guess...

All but one man died.

There at Bitter Creek.

And they say he ran away.

Branded!... scorned as the one who ran.

What do you do when you're branded, and you know you're a man.

Wherever you go, for the rest of your life

You must prove, you're a man.

Edit: Oh sweet jesus this is post number 666 too? Damn what a day...

that's the funniest post all day... watch out for black cats and don't walk under ladders... :p

It would be DestroidRage, Bsu Legato, A-1, Keith, Vostok7, Jemstone, me, and now jArcsLight. I think that was the order....

vinnie

Keith doesn't seem to have his anymore.

Really? That's too bad. His should have said "I hated hated HATED Macross 7".

that's the funniest post all day... watch out for black cats and don't walk under ladders... :p

Luckaly this post came tonight... after I got home from work were all manner of ladder and feline exsist in work form...

Ha HA! 667! The curse is broken!

... yet I am still... Branded!

(anyone who wishes to start in with the Big Lebowski jokes can at any time)

this thread is almost as entertaining as the "christmas elves" one. almost, because this one does not involve violated door knobs.

Give it time, Leb... the sweet and tender romancing of door knobs isn't something you can just rush into. Ask AgentONE, he'll tell you.

To woo a doorknob takes time. First there is poetry, candlelight, a little slow jazz on the stereo... a glass of chardonnay, some whispered promises, then the doorknob seduction is complete.

Once consumated, however, the mood dies quickly. The doorknob barely has a chance to say, "you will call me, AgentONE? Won't you?", before he's zipped up and on his way to the house next door.

:p

Edited by Blaine23

Give it time, Leb... the sweet and tender romancing of door knobs isn't something you can just rush into. Ask AgentONE, he'll tell you.

To woo a doorknob takes time. First there is poetry, candlelight, a little slow jazz on the stereo... a glass of chardonnay, some whispered promises, then the doorknob seduction is complete.

Once consumated, however, the mood dies quickly. The doorknob barely has a chance to say, "you will call me, AgentONE? Won't you?", before he's zipped up and on his way to the house next door.

That doesn't sound like the AgentONE way...

Vostok 7

this thread is almost as entertaining as the "christmas elves" one. almost, because this one does not involve violated door knobs.

Once again:

most disturbing

Edited by Anubis