Did I see this correctly?

I want my "Macross II 0wnz!" member title back.

Oooo! OOooo! Can I get one that says "Winger RuleZ!" Or "Facts of Life Kicks total AZZZ!" :p

Someone got a thing for Blair, Nat and Tootie?? :p.....or is it Edna? :ph34r::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vostok 7

Oooo! OOooo! Can I get one that says "Winger RuleZ!" Or "Facts of Life Kicks total AZZZ!" :p

Someone got a thing for Blair, Nat and Tootie?? :p.....or is it Edna? :ph34r::lol:

Damn... it's never Joe!

:lol:

I'm all about them all... in a big naked romp. Mrs. Garrett holds the digicam. :p

Suddenly I'm finding out the Facts of Life are all about you....

I suppose I should have been expecting this. :p

I'm all about them all... in a big naked romp. Mrs. Garrett holds the digicam. :p

Ask and ye shall recieve... :lol::lol::lol:

:o

LOL. Best title ever.

I was curious about it, and I got to thinking the maybe its something only Shawn can change, toggling it on and off. Perhaps the mods just have the power to do each one individually.  I just wonder how many people actually know who Duke Togo is, LOL.

Anyone who doesn't isn't worth the time. Golgo13 is the greatest thing EVER.

yea, i agree,

Lol. I like your tactic. ;P I'm gonna try it. =D

*copy and paste*

Oooo! OOooo! Can I get one that says "High on Macross II!" Or "The One and Only Macross II Otaku!"

^_^

Edited by Oihan

Lol. I like your tactic. ;P I'm gonna try it. =D

*copy and paste*

Oooo! OOooo! Can I get one that says "High on Macross II!" Or "The One and Only Macross II Otaku!"

^_^

See... the mods aren't going to do that because that's what you want. The bitter irony is that Winger doesn't actually rule anything. Nor does the Facts of Life actually Kick total AZZZ.

Now, if you were arrogantly mocking someone or making a silly point by saying "I've got a midget in my pants!"

I wouldn't be surprised if that ended up in your sig. Such is the nature of our cruel and lovely moderators.

Well, let's test your theory.

<silly point>

I've got a midget in my pants!

<\silly point>

Hey, it's this or homework.

Forgot to mention that

a) it'd probably help if you had come up with it on your own

and

b) it also helps if it comes up somewhat naturally in conversation. Otherwise we'd just have a thread even more full of dumb statements. And MW probably has enough of those to choke a yak. ;)

<silly point>

<\silly point>

Forgot to mention that

and

b) it also helps if it comes up somewhat naturally in conversation. Otherwise we'd just have a thread even more full of dumb statements. And MW probably has enough of those to choke a yak. ;)

Well, damn. I'll try my best. I'm a burnt out engineering major. I hardly have ANY creativity left in my system. <_<

<silly point>

<\silly point>

Forgot to mention that

and

Well, damn. I'll try my best. I'm a burnt out engineering major. I hardly have ANY creativity left in my system. <_<

What kind of engineering did/do you study? My GF is a PhD student at Berkeley in the Structural Engineering program.

I'm third year Aerospace. With my credits, I'm TECHNICALLY a senior, though I do foresee at least another year and a half in my ungrad education. I'm planning on picking up a minor in marketing.

if everything goes right, in a couple years i might be at the Air Force Academy, and if they'll let me correct my vision, i might be flying F-16's here in a few years, well, here's hoping.