Did I see this correctly?

An appropriate handle for the Agent.

So that makes 3 people with member titles: Max, Roy, and Agent. Plus the banned guys. :lol:

I like it this way. You log in just to find out that someone "sneaked" in a member title for you. :lol:

It's exactly what I had in mind when the discussion opened here after the new board went up

You log on: *Pow!* Wtf? How did that get there

Unless ofcourse it's a warning,...all the banned members have one,.....

what if you recieve one?

I like it this way. You log in just to find out that someone "sneaked" in a member title for you. :lol:

It's exactly what I had in mind when the discussion opened here after the new board went up

You log on: *Pow!* Wtf? How did that get there

Unless ofcourse it's a warning,...all the banned members have one,.....

what if you recieve one?

LOL! So its the MW version of the scarlet letter? :lol:

Okay right now it appears that those with access to the controls can hand them out.

After banning DR I gave a him a title. Then I placed my old titled back. After that I read a post from Bsu Legato saying something like, do you have to get banned to get a title. I decided as joke to give him one and then I thought I'd give Agent One one as well because who wants to forget his suggestion about what Mecha Mechanic should do to his door knob.

This other board I visit gives out surpize titles and I thought it would be a good idea here too. I'm sure how the other mods will do things but don't ask me for a title. I'm not about to take request after request. If I see something along the way that makes me decide to give a member one by surpize I will.

PS: expect most of them to be jokes in nature.

You're Delta name shall be.......Flounder.

Why Flounder?

WHY NOT?

This other board I visit gives out surpize titles and I thought it would be a good idea here too. I'm sure how the other mods will do things but don't ask me for a title. I'm not about to take request after request. If I see something along the way that makes me decide to give a member one by surpize I will.

Thats how steriodlology.com does it.

Well since only the mods or banned people have it, couldn't it be a sign in the opposite direction and that A-1 is about to become mod? God help us all!

vinnie

Oh, come on.

If you play nice I will let you feel my muscles at the next con.

This other board I visit gives out surpize titles and I thought it would be a good idea here too.  I'm sure how the other mods will do things but don't ask me for a title.  I'm not about to take request after request.  If I see something along the way that makes me decide to give a member one by surpize I will.

Thats how steriodlology.com does it.

Yeah, but unlike steroidology our mods are all alive and we might actually care if one of them passed away. <_<

Well since only the mods or banned people have it, couldn't it be a sign in the opposite direction and that A-1 is about to become mod? God help us all!

vinnie

Oh, come on.

I tell you, buddy, I'd be the luckiest man alive if that's what did it for me.

vinnie

vinnie

Oh, come on.

I tell you, buddy, I'd be the luckiest man alive if that's what did it for me.

vinnie

;)

:D

Yeah, but unlike steroidology our mods are all alive and we might actually care if one of them passed away. <_<

Good cause I'm planning on killing both Max and Milkman X. :p

So that's what happened to SuperO and AidanK.......

What they didn't want to go away quietly like peter and Yoshi?

vinnie

vinnie

they got into their boats and sailed away into the west.... :p

vinnie

Who's AidanK?

vinnie

Who's AidanK?

A mod that Roy got sick of, so he killed him. ;)

I think he just got burned out as a mod, and took off. He hasn't been on MW in about a year as far as I know.

vinnie

Who's AidanK?

A mod that Roy got sick of, so he killed him. ;)

I think he just got burned out as a mod, and took off. He hasn't been on MW in about a year as far as I know.

Ahh. OK. I haven't hit a year yet, so that explains why I never heard of him.

i guess i gotta do something drastic to get a title.....

Yep. I suggest you find out where Roy and Max live, then follow Agent One's advice and "decorate" their doorknobs.

:p

Of course that might cause you to end up at the bottom of whatever river AidanK and Yoshi are residing in... but it's worth the risk.

Now Vinnie, Bsu, and Vostok have them :lol:

A member title was my reward for having the best ass on MW... Come on guys.  Read the sig.

You recieved the prize of best ass from Vostok 7? A guy? Errr.... this is getting way too weird. First the door knob thing, and now this? :blink::unsure:

I don't want to talk about it. :(

:lol:

Vostok 7