New from Hasegawa 1/48 Weapons and 1/72Gerwalk

Jefuemon

Hopefully the circles are just on a test shot, I bet they can still be ground off the mold since they are recessed. If not it's a strange choice to have those there.

They look to me like they're from ejector pins, to get the plastic out if the molds themselves, not raised circles in the mold. It could've been that the test shot was ejected before it cooled enough.

All speculation on my behalf, of course.

Looks good, just a bit disappointed in the seeming inflexibility of the pose.

I think they are injector pins, you can also see sprew marks on the grey parts like they just slapped it together for a quick photo.

IIRC I ihad an old Bandai kit that placed pins there too.

Edited by big F

It looks great! But what about the display? It will be included with the gerwalk kit? I ask because I dont see a preorder button for the display alone.

Yes, the display stand is included with the kit.

It would be great if Hase also sell the display by separate.

2 possibilities for getting one.

1. After the Gerwalk kit is released, they'll sell it separately.

2. After the Gerwalk kit is released, I could order the stand parts directly from Hasegawa as a "replacement".

• 2 weeks later...

More photos from TagHobby.

Box Art sans the text and logos. Love the artwork on this one. Wish I could find a little bigger for wallpaper. :wub:

post-5552-0-65399200-1417640811_thumb.jpg

Edit: I didn't know this link has been posted before. Sorry guys. But still that box art is gorgeous. :wub:

Edited by no3ljm

Hasegawa's site has been listing the 18th as the release day, so it's probably a bit early for any notifications.

Unless there's something I don't know about how Hasegawa does things...would be nice if it came out a day or so earlier and let me bundle it with my other private warehouse stuff.

Edited by TMBounty_Hunter