VF-0S Ghost Combo, VF-0A Ghost Combo, YF-19 w/FP Combo, 1/48 Low Vis W

Hey guys, I'm back again trying to clear out more inventory. I hate letting these go but priorities are priorities. I've sold many times here and I am a legit seller. I also will give better deals if you buy multiples. For now I'm only willing to ship to lower 48 states... so prices do NOT include S&H. I reserve the right to sell locally first if there are local buyers in the Orange County area. This helps me in not having to go through with getting a box and proper fillers in order to get these out. These boxes are big so it is not cheap to ship them out as most of you are aware. Prices are negotiable so please feel free to inquire if you are interested. :)

VF-0S QF-2200D-B Ghost Booster combo pack ......................................................................... SOLD

VF-0A QF-2200D-B Ghost Booster combo pack ......................................................................... SOLD

YF-19 Fold Booster Fast Pack .................................................................................................... 225.00 (box is okay with normal shelf wear on bottom corners, never taken out)

1/48 Low Vis Wood Land Combo ................................................................................................ 280.00 (boxes are in good condition with some shelf wear on bottom,,, never taken out)

1/48 Strike Fast Pack .................................................................................................................. SOLD

post-2412-0-72612100-1408053808_thumb.jpg

post-2412-0-34682200-1408053822_thumb.jpg

Edited by wickedpr1nce