YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Just a question. Is the VF-19 adapter supposed to grab onto the frame with the tabs? My YF-19 adapter grabs it snug and I can hold it upside down but for some reason this adapter doesn't wanna secure itself on my VF-19S. I was following an earlier pic of the VF-19S but realized the adapter has been revised since then. Also, is the curved and flat base part of the adapter supposed to sit flush to the valk? Thanks.

Edited by wmkjr

Just a question. Is the VF-19 adapter supposed to grab onto the frame with the tabs? My YF-19 adapter grabs it snug and I can hold it upside down but for some reason this adapter doesn't wanna secure itself on my VF-19S. I was following an earlier pic of the VF-19S but realized the adapter has been revised since then. Also, is the curved and flat base part of the adapter supposed to sit flush to the valk? Thanks.

zUJd8bSl.jpg

1Fi7SuNl.jpg

There are 2 bulges on the diecast spine of the VF-19, and the tabs seat around those. The curved part of the adapter should be on the cod piece. Send me a pic of how you have it attached through pm, and I'll try and help you sort it out.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I just picked up my stands and these are so Awesome!!

Yeti, you stated that you might have more stands for sale later. In the meantime do you have additional adapters available?

Yes, I have a selection of adapters still available. Just pm me what you need.

Nice setup! First triple I've seen other than my own. I like the V formation. More pics people! It is cool to see what you are all coming up with.

I have yet to fine tune the setup, but I like where its going.

To fellow members, I noticed that the Yamato block adapter (attaches to the VF-1 then plugs into stand) has some play (I can move it in the direction nose to tail) is there something I did wrong? When installing it I saw that it attaches to the leg t-bar and the side pegs of it plug into the intakes.

Edited by Saburo

My Arcadia VF-1s has no play in the adapter. Are your intakes pegged in tight? I have never used it with super parts attached. Maybe having the gerwalk joint bent is causing a little give.

Edit: not sure how much give you are seeing. I just checked mine, and I can tilt it forward and back a degree or so. It is snug enough to stay where I leave it, though.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

My Arcadia VF-1s has no play in the adapter. Are your intakes pegged in tight? I have never used it with super parts attached. Maybe having the gerwalk joint bent is causing a little give.

Edit: not sure how much give you are seeing. I just checked mine, and I can tilt it forward and back a degree or so. It is snug enough to stay where I leave it, though.

Thanks for the info, I just rechecked and the intakes were not fully seated. Its about the same amount of tilt you have on yours.

Holy cow!!! this is just pure Valkyrie sex!!! Dang! :oB)):wub:

Here's another, please excuse the camera phone pic. I'll take photobooth pics later.

My next creation. CY, these stands are addictive, I spent about 2.5 hours assembling/disassembling and tweaking to get the balance on this one right.

789574F5-72C0-4FDA-9EBC-F4319C1CA129_zps

Edited by Saburo

I figured things would start to click for people once they got them in hand. I have hardware on order and plenty of adapters and extra arms to go around. Just pm me what you need.

I also placed an order for a good amount of stands, so I will have standing inventory in a few weeks.

Wow!!! 3 in a detolf, I could only get two of the YFs in there. Now I need to re-look at your setup and tweak mine. Thanks

Yep, it was tricky to setup but I was able to get 3 VF-1's on a YetiStand and it fit into a Detolf. Let me know, I can post pics of just the stand if you or anyone needs a reference.

hazray13...I stole your Mac Plus idea. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... :-)

p.s. Yeti, the rubber feet things make a huge difference in making it feel secure when sitting in down on a flat surface. Good call.

post-11393-0-29786400-1420061818_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-19264600-1420061847_thumb.jpg

Edited by derex3592

hazray13...I stole your Mac Plus idea. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... :-)

p.s. Yeti, the rubber feet things make a huge difference in making it feel secure when sitting in down on a flat surface. Good call.

Yes, the feet help plant it very firmly. There was a gold feet guide included. Looks like you free handed it. Should still be ok.

ZbtjZln.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

LOL, wow they look great. Damn, i need more stands, lol...