YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Damn it...well with no 1/48 adapters I would need 2...damn. Really need some stands for my 1/48's!

Put your hat in for the last 3. 1/48 adapters are coming. Just not before this round of stands.

Whew. That makes 100 YetiStand Alphas spoken for. I am going to organize everyone's orders and post them in the first post of the for sale thread. This will be your chance to confirm that I have your order correct. I will try and send out all PayPal requests by EOD tomorrow.

Thanks EXO!

Do not try this at home:

OmFpDrPl.jpg

PDVkIdnl.jpg

...without a YetiStand.

I have updated the for sale post. Please find your name in the first post and double check what I have you down for as far as your order is concerned. Please send me a new pm with YetiStand Alpha Order Revision as the title if I have miscounted anything. Expect to see an invoice and instructions for PayPal payment tomorrow. Once everyone has paid I will order the acrylic from the vendor. I will have all of the adapter pieces printed before the acrylic gets to me. When it does get here, I will start boxing and kicking them out the door ASAP. I hope the stand meets and exceeds your expectations.

Thank you to everyone for your encouragement and enthusiasm. All invoices have been sent. The sooner everyone pays the sooner I can submit the acrylic order.

Edit: PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN THE PAYPAL MESSAGE WHEN SENDING PAYMENT AS GIFT.

Thank you.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I have Ikea Expedit shelves everywhere I can in my office. I am liking mixing up the stands in different configurations. Ones with the arms, and ones without the arm and just the elbow and appropriate adapter for the valk. Lets me stagger the display and get more in each shelf. I am interested to see how others configure their YetiStands for their own setups.

MIzDdn6l.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Lots of payments coming in. Hopefully everyone can pay up before the end of the week.

RRxKvHwl.jpg

wait, that isn't inside an expedit for sure! they are open on both sides (there is no back). i've actually used some of ikea's album frames as fillers and to turn it into a semi covered display case (attachments were velcro...kind of a pita to "open" the displays but looks fairly clean installed).

wait, that isn't inside an expedit for sure! they are open on both sides (there is no back). i've actually used some of ikea's album frames as fillers and to turn it into a semi covered display case (attachments were velcro...kind of a pita to "open" the displays but looks fairly clean installed).

Ha. Correct. I am taking the pictures on my table. I was just showing a different configuration for the stand.

b3QyTbml.jpg

CacyOV0l.jpg

mqkSyJJl.jpg

An8Wf5ul.jpg

Everything is in flux. I am constantly moving stuff around while doing this project.

Edit: USPS just delivered the shipping boxes. Kinda surprised they didn't send them in a box.

FzDcMoKl.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

A few things. 28 out of 35 people have already paid, which is pretty cool in its own right. If the few stragglers that have not paid yet don't pay by Friday I will order the acrylic anyways and hold their shipment until they pay. I don't want any delay's that can be avoided, but this is a bulk order. Not paying means I am paying out of pocket to get them to me.

Bandai decided to change up how the connector for battroid attaches to the stand on the YF-30. They put ledges on either side of the female end.

gFYVtell.jpg

1ymWmHpl.jpg

I took this picture with it the other day.

3oIWr8fl.jpg

It seems to hold fine, but "fine" doesn't sit well with me, or YetiStand. I am going to be modeling a YF-30 battroid specific adapter for myself that will fit between the ledges. To celebrate the launch of the YF-30, and to thank you guys for buying into YetiStand, I will include one for free with your order if you post a pic of your YF-30 in a pose that makes a Y, E, T, I, S, T, A, N, or D silhouette. If someone posts a Y, it is taken, and you need to pick another letter and so on.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I borrowed a pic from Toys Daily :D

Original owner of the picture is: ba2784

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=227046&extra=page%3D1

Here is your "A stand" for "A"

"...if you post a pic of your YF-30 in a pose that makes a Y, E, T, I, S, T, A, N, or D silhouette."

Edited by ChaoticYeti

This could be the second T or at a stretch an A... ^_^

Not at home to shoot a new pic :(

It is a better T than Saburo's. Saburo is demoted to I, unless a better I shows up.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Damn it...well with no 1/48 adapters I would need 2...damn. Really need some stands for my 1/48's!

MqlK3LOl.jpg

Not sure about the best way for battroid. Still working on that.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Is there anyone in europe planning on buying these stands?

It will probably work out cheaper for us to club together and buy in bulk to save on shipping costs.

Someone would have to be the hub and agree to send them on to the other guys - i would happily do this as i am in Switzerland which is pretty central. Also i would be fine with trusting someone else to do it.

Im looking to get 4 stands at some point. If anyone is interested in combining orders then message me.

Is there anyone in europe planning on buying these stands?

It will probably work out cheaper for us to club together and buy in bulk to save on shipping costs.

Someone would have to be the hub and agree to send them on to the other guys - i would happily do this as i am in Switzerland which is pretty central. Also i would be fine with trusting someone else to do it.

Im looking to get 4 stands at some point. If anyone is interested in combining orders then message me.

Not that you would need my permission, but I think that is a great idea. What I do not want to have happen is for someone to buy them and than hike up the price.

here, have an A

and a better Y

Nice. Does that mean you want 2? Y was taken.

dE9kShal.jpg

I know I'm international shipping and will probably have to pass on this great product but here's me being a good sport with a "T" :)

crappy pic but i hope this will do !

It's a nice try, but lets have the people who ordered the stands get a chance to grab one of the 9 freebies first. These will be available next time around.

Edited by ChaoticYeti