YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Yetistands can help you save space and there are adapters for pretty much any Valk you want. Get on it!

I do wanna make a plus display with the 19,11,21.  And hanging that PF sdf-1 of the wall would be cool. 

Edited by ErikElvis

• 1 month later...

So I ordered my first stand, a Beta with etched Kite, and several accessories.....though I don’t think I got everything I need. I bought 2 banking adaptors but do I still need to buy the fighter mode extensions? Won’t the banking adapter attach to the fighter mode stand adapter included with the Valkyrie?

Also, any possibility, Yeti, that you could make adapters for Eaglemoss stands? All of their models use the same sized peg for their clear stands. I’d love to display my Battlestars in formation on a YetiStand. Eaglemoss has a ton of different ship models, 1 stand adapter would serve them all. ;) just a suggestion.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

• 2 weeks later...

Does Yeti make stands regularly? I ask because I placed an order a few weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. I’ve messenged him on his sight a couple times as well about customizing parts ect...nothing. Not sure if I need to get my money back if he is not in business anymore.

Chris

17 minutes ago, Dobber said:

Does Yeti make stands regularly? I ask because I placed an order a few weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. I’ve messenged him on his sight a couple times as well about customizing parts ect...nothing. Not sure if I need to get my money back if he is not in business anymore.

Chris

You can try I guess to PM him here directly. If you hover your mouse on his avatar/name, it shows that his last login was Wednesday (5/22/2019).

1 hour ago, Dobber said:

Chris

When I purchased my Yeti Stand Alphas it did take some time.  It was highly dependent on what he had on hand at the time and when he would get restocked from his suppliers.  In my opinion, they are well worth the wait.

Thanks guys. I have no problem waiting and know that the stands take time (his site does does say 2-4 weeks) It’s just when I send questions, NOT about when will my order be ready, and get radio silence, that’s when I worry. A little communication goes a long way.

Chris

9 hours ago, Dobber said:

Thanks guys. I have no problem waiting and know that the stands take time (his site does does say 2-4 weeks) It’s just when I send questions, NOT about when will my order be ready, and get radio silence, that’s when I worry. A little communication goes a long way.

Chris

Hey! I apologize if I missed your email. Can you pm me on this site with your question? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I post a my Arcadia M&Ms in the M&M thread a while ago.  Today I got an Alpha stand in the mail and it's awesome.  I'm still working out how to best position and configure the arms.  I'm so impressed with the quality, versatility and ease of set up of the stand.

Here are a couple of pic.  Sorry about the quality.

IMG_3602.png.d1f6752c43437a8bbab2a518e9701a23.png

Here's one just to see the stand a little more clearly

IMG_3604.png.ee5e5507d1a407d9c674b4d510ba5f94.png

This set up uses the following bits:

YetiStand Alpha Standard, elbow, 2 x YA banking adapters (for Arcadia valks), dual arm

If anyone is interested, I used:

Yetistand Beta

1 x YetiStand Knuckle

1 x XL arm

1 x standard Arm

2 x Elbo’s

2 x Arcadia/Yamato Valkyrie Banking adapters

Chris

• 2 months later...

Macross figures are starting to price me out of collecting them, honestly. I have not gotten a chance to play around with the armor packs, and am not considering getting the updated 51's at the moment. Can you send me some pics of what the armor packs come with and what their issue is? I do think the 51's will use the same style peg adapter ported pieces that yamato did. If not, I am more than willing to come with something for them.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys (and gals) I'm a little bit lost as to what Yeti parts to buy for my DX VF-1's Valkyries. I need 3x Bases (1 Valkyrie on each base) three arms linked together on each base for height and adapters with the option to pose both banking and straight (and of course Gerwalk & Battroid) for all 3 bases.

What should my parts list look like? 
Thank you

Edited by theraiden

30 minutes ago, theraiden said:

Hi guys (and gals) I'm a little bit lost as to what Yeti parts to buy for my DX VF-1's Valkyries. I need 3x Bases (1 Valkyrie on each base) three arms linked together on each base for height and adapters with the option to pose both banking and straight (and of course Gerwalk & Battroid) for all 3 bases.

What should my parts list look like? 
Thank you

Let's see if I understand you.

You have three DX VF-1's that you want to display in the three modes? Battroid, Gerwalk, Fighter?

How high do you want them? You say you want extra arms. I don't think you realize how tall that will make them. Arms are cheap though so I guess if you think you want to have them that far off the deck and you change your mind you're not out a chunk of money. IMO the two arms that come with the stand are plenty. My 1/48's all have only one arm (I didn't use the second arm that came with the stand).

-YetiStand Alpha x3

https://www.yetistand.com/product/yetistand-alpha

-DX banking adapter x1 (this would be to bank fighter mode)

https://www.yetistand.com/product/dx-banking-adapter

-DX standing adapter x2 (these would be for Gerwalk and Battroid.

https://www.yetistand.com/product/dx-standing-adapter

You may want to wait for more people to chime in to be 100% sure I have this correct.

1/48's in Battroid with only one arm for height pictured here:

339828385_MMB2B3.jpg.9cbc1ee3115ad3f5b11a6d077fb5d705.jpg

1/48 in Fighter with only one arm:

1976242199_YetiVF-1S.jpg.dd78fe3b7176ee424a9e46a387b13033.jpg

I don't have any 1/48's in Gerwalk set up right now. Planning on doing that later today.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

Let's see if I understand you.

You have three DX VF-1's that you want to display in the three modes? Battroid, Gerwalk, Fighter?

How high do you want them? You say you want extra arms. I don't think you realize how tall that will make them. Arms are cheap though so I guess if you think you want to have them that far off the deck and you change your mind you're not out a chunk of money. IMO the two arms that come with the stand are plenty. My 1/48's all have only one arm (I didn't use the second arm that came with the stand).

-YetiStand Alpha x3

https://www.yetistand.com/product/yetistand-alpha

-DX banking adapter x1 (this would be to bank fighter mode)

https://www.yetistand.com/product/dx-banking-adapter

-DX standing adapter x2 (these would be for Gerwalk and Battroid.

https://www.yetistand.com/product/dx-standing-adapter

Thank you for this Sqidd! I now have a basic understanding what parts i need :) 
Yeah, maybe 3 arms is a bit excessive for height, the thought was to have Gerwalk on 1 arm, battroid on 2 arms and fighter on 3 arms, all posed together, but i'll probably just keep them on 1 or 2 arms on different shelves in the Detolf.