YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Just so you know, that's a 6 Valkyrie Fighters. Notice the Cavaliers in the back? ;)

Anyways, here's my best guess for this 6 Valkyrie Fighters setup:

4 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I think I would like to be able to do something like this...

15811380064_0e15d458ac_z.jpg

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Just so you know, that's a 6 Valkyrie Fighters. Notice the Cavaliers in the back? ;)

Anyways, here's my best guess for this 6 Valkyrie Fighters setup:

Oh wow!  There are 6 in the picture? I did not even notice the dark colored valkyrie. A stealth version?

Thank you for the shopping list!  This is very helpful!

2 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Oh wow!  There are 6 in the picture? I did not even notice the dark colored valkyrie. A stealth version?

Yes ma'am! ^_^

Photo from Jenius' Anymoon:

Yamato-V2-Cavaliers-2E.jpg

Sorry, been busy to answer earlier. Here is what I used for the 6 valk setup:

1 Yetistand alpha

1 knuckle

1 dual arm

3 elbows

4 xl arms 

2 YA Standing

4 YA Banking

I also went to Lowes and picked this up. It's just a longer bolt to allow 3 arms thickness+ pads together (on the left).

Package for the boltsBolt from hardware store on the left

Here are 2 more reference pics:

15811385554_4eb9f06c4c_z.jpg

16247645769_81bde319b8_z.jpg

5 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Looks likes folk have answered your questions, but please feel free to PM me if you have more. Thanks everyone!

Edited by ChaoticYeti

6 hours ago, Alex L said:

Hi, what kind of adapter should I use to display a Yamato 1/72 YF-19 and YF-21 in all modes? Thanks in advance

I can't remember Yeti posted something for the 1/72 scaled YF-19 and YF-21. You can PM him directly and see if he has some spec so he can 3D print it. ;)

Not closed. PM responded to. I am looking into an email issue with the site. Apparently emails are not being forwarded to me. Thanks for your patience!

Edited by ChaoticYeti

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, need a little clarity as I don't have the manual(s) near me to figure this out and I've never used them before... but these were in my 1/60 parts bin and I assume they're related to the Yamato stand and are thus needed for the YetiStands.  What are these two parts called?  I want to make sure I get the right adapters.

aRPM26cyQcixncXkeZLW0w.thumb.jpg.7f7811cd5076b1323d5ebe27560fb88e.jpg

Those are the stand adapters. The left is fighter/gerwalk, right is battroid. You'll need the YA adapters but need to figure out which way the Yetistands arms will be orientated and order the appropriate ones.

On 4/8/2018 at 5:50 PM, ChaoticYeti said:

Not closed. PM responded to. I am looking into an email issue with the site. Apparently emails are not being forwarded to me. Thanks for your patience!

Have you not been receiving emails for like a month now? I know i tried emailing you through your website and a friend of mine also in the last month

9 hours ago, BuellerAtLarge said:

Have you not been receiving emails for like a month now? I know i tried emailing you through your website and a friend of mine also in the last month

I am not sure what emails I may have missed, because I only see what comes through. Can you PM me in case you can't email?

58 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

A Yeti adapter for the Calibre Wings F-14 would be cool. But I don't want to overload CY with too many demands. :o

I looked at some reviews for them and they appear to use a claw style that attaches to the rear of the jet. That doesn't seem to be something that would be too hard to replicate.

5 hours ago, ChaoticYeti said:

I am not sure what emails I may have missed, because I only see what comes through. Can you PM me in case you can't email?

I looked at some reviews for them and they appear to use a claw style that attaches to the rear of the jet. That doesn't seem to be something that would be too hard to replicate.

Do you need a Calibre Wings F-14 for sizing purposes?

That would be great, since I don't have one, but if I could work with someone that does I could use just the stand it came with without the need to have the plane itself on hand.

1 hour ago, ChaoticYeti said:

That would be great, since I don't have one, but if I could work with someone that does I could use just the stand it came with without the need to have the plane itself on hand.

Excellent! The Calibre Wings I just got sems to come with a FlightPose stand so I was definitely hoping for a Yeti alternative.

Also looking forward to the Arcadia SDF-1 adapter!

14 hours ago, ChaoticYeti said:

I'll loan you one of the adapters so you can get the measurements just right. 

Absolutely horrible quality photos due to horrible lighting and horrible resizing, but I threw together a quick before and after of how much Yetistands cleaned up my Detolf:

RQj3h8S.jpg

I'm still working on selecting my favorite arrangement for everything but I absolutely love the flexibility these give and the clean look. My other Detolf is way more cluttered with stands and these will clean it up dramatically.  Also in progress are some lighting for the Detolfs and some custom bases to raise them up that ought to dramatically change my display setup!

Massive thanks to Yeti for custom making some Metal Build Gundam adapters extremely fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I"m in for an Arcadia SDF-1 adapter too. I'll be ordering 2-3 more stands on top of that. I just have to get my arrangement set up first and then finalize it.

Yeti,

Are you doing any adapters for the Sentinel Mospeada 1/12 figures that just launched?

Example stands:

Related image

Image result for mospeada sentinel

Edited by RED WOLF

I haven't checked but I think Sentinel uses the same peg size as Tamashii so I think you can just request the holes added to any Yeti part you need and use the arm that comes with the figure or any other compatible arm. If not, you can just request the proper size peg hole. 

Edit: the man already responded with what I was thinking. I don't have both types out and handy but should be easy enough. 

Edited by Slave IV

17 minutes ago, ChaoticYeti said:

Looks like the mospeada is just a peg. Can someone measure their mospeada stand peg?

I would if BBTS would hurry and get their stock in lol. Do you have clear/acrylic arms too or would I need to acquire that elsewhere? If, so where?

If you need a stand of the SDF-1/Mospeada I'll gladly send you mine so you can use  it (Mospeada when BBTS sends mine out). My SDF-1 should be here early next week.