YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

2 VF-4g's on one stand. There is a scenerio I didn't think I would ever see.

Well, this is the result of forgetting I had preordered from two sites and going with the decision when the payment requests came. Other than that, I've avoided buying multiples of the same design with the same color scheme and scale.

Well, this is the result of forgetting I had preordered from two sites and going with the decision when the payment requests came. Other than that, I've avoided buying multiples of the same design with the same color scheme and scale.

You bought both from pre-orders? ...I think you made the right call

I am still messing with it, but I just launched the YetiStand web store. Stands will show up as coming soon. Still waiting for product to arrive. Arms, and adapters are available. Hopefully the cart works well. Any and all feedback of the purchasing experience is welcome. I am hopeful that this will be less cumbersome than threads and pm's.

Very nice site! My only suggestion might be some examples of "ready to go" Yetistand configurations with a one-click purchase option instead of just a la carte.

Does the MP F-15 seeker adapter work on all, or just the later version of the mold?

I have the v2 Hasbro thundercracker. If the attachment points are the same for the v1 it should work.

Very nice site! My only suggestion might be some examples of "ready to go" Yetistand configurations with a one-click purchase option instead of just a la carte.

This is something I have considered. What is most beneficial? A dual arm setup? Ideally I want the "system" to make sense. As some people have commented, it wasn't until after they started assembling the components that they understood the possibilities. What would help?

I think some pre-set possibilities. One package for a basic Yetistand with one arm and an adapter of your choice. One package for a dual-arm setup. One package for the "mirror image" set up. Include pics with the Valks attacked so people will see them, imagine their own Valks in that configuration, think "Yeah! That's how I want them to look!", and then click one button to order all the necessary parts. They should just need to select adapters and holey/unholey base.

I hear you. I am not sure if I can get the website to do that much hand holding for adding adapters with the current shopping cart service. I can definitely add pre-built set-ups as a purchasable option (dual arm), but all one needs to do is add a dual arm to their order to the same effect. What is the "Mirror Image" setup?

This feedback is welcome. I will play around with the back end some more and see how much flexibility there is in the cart.

Does the MP F-15 seeker adapter work on all, or just the later version of the mold?

I found some pictures online. The stand looks extremely similar. Since you are the first person to ask, I will send you a pair of the masterpiece seeker adapters for the cost of shipping if you'll let me know if they work on the v1's. PM me for details.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Stands are great. I just don't have enough of them. For the VF-4s, the foot is not providing any support.

post-21335-0-01510800-1421210006_thumb.jpg

I really love this setup!

@ChaoticYeti.. would it be possible to have something made in clear to replace the section of the Bandai stand which is still used and the adapter piece so that it matches the rest of the clear stand? just thought I'd ask..

Possible? Yes. Practical? Not really. I can't print clear. I could model replacements for all of the stand adapters bandai included, but the cost to print clear through services like shapeways would not be attractive for what they are. Perhaps someone with casting experience could come up with something cost effective.

I hear you. I am not sure if I can get the website to do that much hand holding for adding adapters with the current shopping cart service. I can definitely add pre-built set-ups as a purchasable option (dual arm), but all one needs to do is add a dual arm to their order to the same effect. What is the "Mirror Image" setup?

This feedback is welcome. I will play around with the back end some more and see how much flexibility there is in the cart.

I was thinking that you could create a gallery of possible configurations (something you have there already). Every image in the gallery has a link to the configuration shown in this image. So if the potential customer sees something he likes he can order this directly. :)

I could have a gallery where each photo is captioned with what components are used in the photo. It is not setup to push those items into a cart, you would still need to add those items. Each caption could be hyperlinked to each item, though...