YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

sorry i don't know components i'm ordering or i would've broke it down in the correct format... i just copied your pm and posted it very chaotic. lol

I understand. The easier for me, the better.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I understand. The easier for me, the better.

same here! but thanks for posting the pic and helping break it down for me. though i don't know what i'm ordering, i'll figure it out once i get it. (my lame excuse :p )

Edited by davidwhangchoi

A lot of people are PMing me questions about what they should order for a specific configuration. I will gladly answer your questions as I can, but the whole idea of the "kit of parts" is for you to be able to customize them the way you want. You may have to just try things out until you get a configuration that works for you. I will have some extra parts after the orders are fulfilled in case people want to order different arms or what ever they may need.

-YetiStand Alpha can hold one valk, as is.

-For every Valk you want to add to the stand you need to add a dual arm.

-XL arms help spread things out when you are attempting to display more than one valk on the stand.

You could theoretically have 10 arms for valks on one stand. I would not advise this. I think the 4 stand configuration will be cumbersome for anything but the 1/60 yamarcadia VF-1's.

I hope this helps some, for a basic multi valk stand, you will need at least the following. Note that these version assume you are going to have all of your valks in a line, for odd shapes, toss in some 90s and extra length arms for good measure.

2 valk version:

1 yeti stand

1 dual arm

3 valk version

1 yeti stand

2 dual arms

(Add an XL arm to get the 3 valk stand Yeti has posted below)

4 valk version:

1 yeti stand

3 dual arms

1 extra arm (Add XL arms to possibly get better spacing)

Refer to Yetis colored illustration on page 22 of this thread to get an idea, it was extremely helpful. Add in some 90 degree adapters and mix your adapters between standing and banking to either get them all flying in the same direction, or whatever you are going for.

As for Yeti's pseudo-diamond formation 4 valk version, boy howdy, that would require a mix of a lot of different parts. Just order a bunch and smash em together and see what you get :). If you look at it carefully, you can probably figure out what you need to make something similar.

BTW, I am by no means an expert with Yeti's stands, I'm just trying to be helpful.

Edited by vsim

Guest davidwhangchoi

Diamond is:

1 YetiStand

3 Dual Arms

2 XL arms

1 Elbow

2 Banking Adapters

2 Standing Adapters

WKzNHJYl.jpg

ok i'm going to cut and paste this in my order

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Please use the format I had posted in the For Sale thread. Just copy this, add your name, and numerate the items you want. It makes it a lot easier when everyone copies the same format :) And don't put it here. Put it in the For Sale thread. http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41843

(Your Forum Name)

YetiStand Alpha:

YetiStand Alpha with Pegged Base:

Extra YetiStand Arm:

YetiStand XL Arm:

YetiStand Dual Arm:

YetiStand Elbow:

YetiStands adapters

DX Banking Adapter:

DX Standing Adapter:

YA Banking Adapter:

YA Standing Adapter:

Valk Specific adapters

Yamato 1/60 YF-21/VF-22 Battroid Stand Adapter:

Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 Fighter Stand Adapter:

Yamato 1/60 VF-19/S/F/P/K Fighter Stand Adapter:

Yamato 1/60 SV-51 Adapter:

Yamato 1/48 Fighter/Gerwalk Adaper:

Yamato 1/48 Battroid Adaper:

Other Adapters:

YetiStand Brick Adapter:

TF MP V2 Seeker Robot Adapter:

TF MP V2 Seeker Fighter Adapter:

TF Chaos Planet Adapter:

Edited by ChaoticYeti

If i order a dual arm is extra hardware included? (screw, nut, rubber washer)

Yes. The dual arm will come with 2 bolts, 2 nuts, 2 rubber washers, and 4 metal washers.

The XL arm, and extra standard sized arm will each come with 1 bolt, 1 nut, 1 rubber washer, and 2 metal washers.

Hey Yeti, I'm looking at grabbing a couple of these, but I'm curious about what kind of arms you used to do that awesome Plus dual scene with the YF-19 upside down and the YF-21 upright? Also if I wanted to have 3 VF-1s flying in formation what arms would I need for that?

Thanks!

YetiStand Alpha:1

YetiStand XL Arm:1

YetiStand Dual Arm:1

YA Standing Adapter:2

Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 Fighter Stand Adapter:1

9B5uMYVl.jpg

YetiStand Alpha:1

YetiStand XL Arm:1 (2)

YetiStand Dual Arm:2

YA Banking Adapter:3

iwg2lRwl.jpg

Y0Hy6LOl.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Can I "reserve a slot" now and figure out exactly what I need in a little bit? I was on vacation and couldn't check the forums much. I definitely want one more stand, but need to figure out how many extra arms and adapters I'll need (for both the new stand, and my previous 2)

What about VF-1's with super parts? You don't have a Vermillion Squadron to throw up would you?

I only have one 1/60 VF-1s. I would think four 1/60 yamarcadia VF-1's with super parts would fit without issue. They are smaller and lighter than the DX VF-25's. I do not plan to display any of my valks on the quad setup. 2 is enough for me. I don't know where I would display a fully loaded quad stand. 2 arm stands are very practical, and fit on my ikea shelves nicely.

Can I "reserve a slot" now and figure out exactly what I need in a little bit? I was on vacation and couldn't check the forums much. I definitely want one more stand, but need to figure out how many extra arms and adapters I'll need (for both the new stand, and my previous 2)

It went pretty quick up the 50, and has since slowed down. I am not going to order the bulk acrylic until the orders are filled. You have time.

Edited by ChaoticYeti