YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

Glue-on may not be the way to go, because the tolerances of the slot in the Super parts where the wings fit into at full sweepback are tight. Hm.

Just a quick update to keep you in the loop. The laser cutter is still working on the bulk order. I had ordered 5 more stands as a sample to test fitment again (can never be too safe). These should arrive tomorrow. I will mock up a shipped box and do an un-boxing so you can see what to expect when you receive your orders.

Other than the acrylic, everything is printed and ready to go. Once the acrylic does get here, it will be a long day of packing and printing shipping labels, and than off to you.

rSSUr04l.jpg

I don't have that set, but:AwLXC70l.jpg

EWEkKR4l.jpg

xjE2qmwl.jpg

Well now I'm just going to have to order another one with the Lego adapter when you get around to doing your second run. I have that very set, but haven't gotten around to building it yet as I don't have a place to put it just yet.... but that stand is giving me ideas now.