YetiStand Alpha.

ChaoticYeti

wait, what is the difference with pegged vs. not pegged? did i miss a post?

The standard base (non-pegged) does not have holes in the base, the pegged version has holes in the base for the display arms/Ghosts so they can displayed with the fighter. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

When orders open, just throw mine in whatever USPS flat rate box it'll fit and pretend that it's going to California when you drop it off ;). j/k.

Yeti, you're doing a great service for us all so take your time and work out the kinks for the future rounds. I gotta go look out for hurricanes a coming anyways.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Let me figure out domestic shipping first. It is not a slight against anyone. I just want to make sure I bite off what I can chew.

Completely understandable and definitely the right call. Just slightly disappointing. But we've been waiting for a good stand this long, we can wait a bit longer haha

Completely understandable and definitely the right call. Just slightly disappointing. But we've been waiting for a good stand this long, we can wait a bit longer haha

I could just do a flat rate international box, but it is a different cost for each country. This is acrylic. I haven't successfully shipped one down the street yet. I don't think the wait will be unbearable. I'll do the 100 run domestically, and if all goes well I can most likely do another 100 right after. This could go one for awhile until I figure something else out. If demand is high, I will have to look into other forms of production.

I'm still open to helping you get these mass produced at a much lower cost oversea's.

I've got a guy in China. Once you have something you're ready to be good with, I can always

pass it along for a quote/per piece.

I got a guy who knows a guy. He's a friend of ours.

Post #83 got the details for this round (100 units).

Pretty much state which base you want with what type of adapter and keep the quantity under 10. CONTUS shipping only (for now).

Edited by wmkjr

Thread is moving too fast, can there be an option for ordering extra adapters? I'd like to just get 4~5 and have the option of making all of them bandai or yamcadia compatible at any given time.

Politely limit yourself to 10 or fewer. I am not going to begrudge someone who orders all 100, but it would be helpful to spread these out in the wild. And don't be a dick and scalp them. I will make more.

Politely limit yourself to 10 or fewer. I am not going to begrudge someone who orders all 100, but it would be helpful to spread these out in the wild. And don't be a dick and scalp them. I will make more.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread is moving too fast, can there be an option for ordering extra adapters? I'd like to just get 4~5 and have the option of making all of them bandai or yamcadia compatible at any given time.

Good idea. Let me think about that.

Am I missing a piece, or do the VF-22s's not come with a tab style Battroid stand adapter?

I suppose it does now! Modeled an adapter, and it is compatible with the included stand with arcadia's vf-1s as well as YetiStand.

oI0LJ0Zl.jpg

4B87zMTl.jpg

Y0KAjigl.jpg

obzeyzGl.jpg

xupnQn4l.jpg

Qiup7vil.jpg

Are there other yamato's that don't have a stand adapter to facilitate a specific mode?

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I'm still open to helping you get these mass produced at a much lower cost oversea's.

I've got a guy in China. Once you have something you're ready to be good with, I can always

pass it along for a quote/per piece.

hopefully the first and further batch will sell good so yeti will seek further options

Edited by chyll2

The sale thread hasn't been posted yet, right? Is that still going to be done or has this thread kind of morphed into it?

Not yet. Waiting on a revision. I will post in the for sale thread. It will be first come, first served.

How large is the footprint for the bases?

7" point to point.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

An update, for those interested. I would like to increase the cost of the base stand to $51.50, and the pegged option to $54.00. That is a $1.50 increase in cost. Here is why.

52TqVzfl.jpg

4W8jzwGl.jpg

With the increased cost of the stands I would add a sheet of 6 clear rubber feet with each stand. I would also include a guide with each order to help line up the foot on each corner. I do not have to add this, and the cost can remain the same $50.00, and $52.50 respectively. If people want to, they can find these rubber feet in most department stores. I am going to weigh feedback on this option and decide whether or not to include it with this batch. Please let me know what you think. I think it is worth it, and it adds another level of finish to the stand.

Sure. I'd do it myself anyway, which would cost more than having you do it, and throwing in a guide to boot! :)

Yep. I can get them at a discount buying them in bulk. The guide makes it really quick.