I don't get it. How is this guy not a pariah? You can "bounce back" from a rape conviction?

Make racist comments and you kill your career. Ok, fair enough, I'm on board with that.

Rape someone and you get to be a quirky pop culture icon, and you might get your own cartoon?

I don't get it. How is this guy not a pariah? You can "bounce back" from a rape conviction?

Make racist comments and you kill your career. Ok, fair enough, I'm on board with that.

Rape someone and you get to be a quirky pop culture icon, and you might get your own cartoon?

Americans love a good redemption story.

Make racist comments and you kill your career. ...

Pretty much.

How about Mark Wallberg or Roman Polanski?

How the hell has A1 not commented on this yet?

I am more excited about this than any show to date ever. Mike is awesome. Criminal history is definitely not a plus for the guy, but watch his 2009 documentary... The guy basically grew up a wild animal.

Pretty much.

How about Mark Wallberg or Roman Polanski?

I am more excited about this than any show to date ever. Mike is awesome. Criminal history is definitely not a plus for the guy, but watch his 2009 documentary... The guy basically grew up a wild animal.

I wouldn't say any of that excuses bad behavior. But I will say that it seems like he's taking a genuine stab at being decent now and that's enough for me to give him another chance. Personally knowing several individuals who have struggled with a difficult childhood is enough for me to respect his attempt to change.

I wouldn't say any of that excuses bad behavior. But I will say that it seems like he's taking a genuine stab at being decent now and that's enough for me to give him another chance. Personally knowing several individuals who have struggled with a difficult childhood is enough for me to respect his attempt to change.

I think if you had a shitty life and grew up the way Tyson grew up, and got falsely accused of rape and had to spend years in prison being screwed up even more, plus everybody who hung around you stole your money and left you when you were down.... you wouldn't be a shining example of a human being either. I think he did the best with what he had, plus he became an elite athlete. That's more than most people can say.

Cus was the only guy who cared about him and treated him like a human and when he died...

If anybody wants to really know who he is I suggest the documentary "TYSON". Really good.

I think if you had a shitty life and grew up the way Tyson grew up, and got falsely accused of rape and had to spend years in prison being screwed up even more, plus everybody who hung around you stole your money and left you when you were down.... you wouldn't be a shining example of a human being either. I think he did the best with what he had, plus he became an elite athlete. That's more than most people can say.

Not sure why this is necessary, I already said I respect him for giving an honest effort to sort his life out.

• 2 months later...

I swear, I hope somebody's rotoscoping some of this footage somewhere, to work into some episodes....

3827703-2838454487-Tyson.gif

1062493190_1849643529.gif

Just straight destroying motha fu**as...if you can find footage with more wide-angle(?) shots, you really can see the power in his punches literally starting in his feet and coming all the way up through his body.

Now I wanna see him do that to some ghosts and monsters and aliens and sh*t... :p

Edited by reddsun1

I woke my wife up laughing.

MTM is further proof that while some of us are seeking enlightenment through anime, the remainder of humanity circles the drain.

Sh*t. Most of humanity...

• 4 weeks later...