Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

although... now that I think about it, its not so crazy actually! I have 4 pre-orders open at the moment totaling 7 items! And.. im considering a few other items too! :o

Hey Saburo you reckon you could email me a copy of your spreadsheet template!? :wacko:

Edited by spanner76

LOL! you have a pre-order schedule spreadsheet! :lol: You're so extreme Saburo!!! B)):lol:

Yes, I do. :D Its quite helpful when it comes to tracking pre-ordered items, release dates and which months will be most painful. :lol:

although... now that I think about it, its not so crazy actually! I have 4 pre-orders open at the moment totally 7 items! And.. im considering a few other items too! :o

Hey Saburo you reckon you could email me a copy of your spreadsheet template!? :wacko:

I have it setup on Google Sheets, let me get it prepped and sent it over to you.

I'm a little iffy on this, I've heard you can use the DYRL hands if you already have extras by not using the hand shields included with the armour, but I imagine that means you can't have it holding a gunpod. Maybe someone will do something on shapeways (I hope) to fix that.

No it's not shown there. That's the part that goes over the intakes

Anyway the price seems pretty reasonable considering it's not at the discounted price yet. Amiami would be discounting 20% of that. which would be around 20500 yen.

Edited by close313

Oh, sorry let me reiterate my question : Although they dont require prepay, can I still pay right after I preorder? Or they wont allow it? Thanks!

AFAIK, only Nippon-Yasan gives you the option of paying at any time between preorder placement and official payment request, which they usually send out one to two weeks before an item's release. AmiAmi invoices upon the official release date, and I don't think they offer any prepay mechanism as they do not factor in the shipping charge, based on your method of choice but subject to change at their discretion, until the item is ready to ship... and they DO NOT allow cancellations except for very extraordinary circumstances.

Edited by mechaninac

Hmmm, AmiAmi will probably have the better price by a fair margin, but HLJ has better customer service in case of any problems and allows you to cancel open preorders at any time,

Lock it in at AmiAmi now, or wait for HLJ, lock it in at AmiAmi, or wait for HLJ... decisions, decisions!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Hmmm, AmiAmi will probably have the better price by a fair margin,

it actually won't.

hlj will come about the same price after much cheaper ems shipping costs than amiami. with the added customers service, i'd go with hlj.

speaking of which,

http://www.hlj.com/product/ACA82119/Sci

they charging 21420y

At only a $10 difference, I'll happily go HLJ! Thanks for the heads up, treatment!

it actually won't.

hlj will come about the same price after much cheaper ems shipping costs than amiami. with the added customers service, i'd go with hlj.

In my experience, AmiAmi's disadvantage with shipping costs in the past was mostly derived from a limited number of box sizes that they would use for shipments, which could result in them using boxes that were way too large for the order being shipped (particularly when the order was a single item). They've expanded their range of box sizes, however, and as such are much better at using appropriately sized packaging for their shipments. I don't order from them as often anymore, but my recent orders have all had fair shipping rates which were comparable to HLJ.

But as I said, for only a $10 difference HLJ's customer service and preorder flexibility is definitely the way to go!