Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

Guys, I thought you already knew that this will be released on May and not January as per first page's photo. Were you guys panicking because all the while you thought this will be released on January? Hahaha! j/k :lol:

I held off from getting the 1/60th armored parts since I have the 1/48th scale version of it. I hope that the incentive for getting this Arcadia offering would be the additional part swappers like side armors and extended pilot seat(s) for battroid and of course an improved 1J w/ a grey visor.

I am rooting also for a grey visor but I remember Mr.K already tweeted before that it will just have the regular white visor. :unsure:

ahhh ok well that clears things up a bit! Thanks for the info dude! B))

and yes gives us a little buffer to help wallets & bank accounts recover before our next crazy mad spending sprees! I definitely will be getting one for sure!! ;)

You're welcome. ;) Hope everyone's ok now and not panicking anymore. Imagine the reaction of 'one member' here who has 4 PO's of VF-0D and have to add this one coming January. And we're not sure if he's just going to get one or two. Hahaha! :lol:

... :huh:

*Gasp!* :blink: Oh wait, that's you! Hahaha! Just having fun bro. :lol:

Guys, I thought you already knew that this will be released on May and not January as per first page's photo. Were you guys panicking because all the while you thought this will be released on January? Hahaha! j/k :lol:

*snip*

Yeah, I certainly thought the release was earlier in the year. Panic no, but wasn't looking forward to spending more money post Holiday season when it's usually time to pay off bills or replenish the disposable cash reserve.

^_^

-b.

Wait. I envy you b. You don't panic when it's that time again post holidays to pay bills and replenish the reserves. That's what I meant when I said panic on my post. Coz I need to panic. Hahaha! Definitely all of us will spend coming holidays only to realize that we will also need to pay for those upcoming preorders of not-so-expensive VF-0D next year. Hehehe. :lol: Again, imagine that 'one member' who has 4 VF-0D PO's. (Sorry, spanner.) ;) Guess our post holiday spending spree will end mid-year 2015. :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

Wait. I envy you b. You don't panic when it's that time again post holidays to pay bills and replenish the reserves. That's what I meant when I said panic on my post. Coz I need to panic. Hahaha! Definitely all of us will spend coming holidays only to realize that we will also need to pay for those upcoming preorders of not-so-expensive VF-0D next year. Hehehe. :lol: Again, imagine that 'one member' who has 4 VF-0D PO's. (Sorry, spanner.) ;) Guess our post holiday spending spree will end mid-year 2015. :lol:

Yeah, so this is going to sound like double-talk. But I do panic, I'm panicking through the roof right now trying to figure out how to pay for all the stuff that's coming out in November that I've pre-ordered. However, with regards to the 1J/GBP and 0D, I'm good. B))

-b.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. And that results in a course correction for me: I'll be passing on this. I don't need two of the same VF-1J Valkyries. I already have a nice Hikaru 1J that I picked up from another forum member. Arcadia is confusing me with their VF-1 releases. I hope the next use of the mold hits it out of the park.

• 2 weeks later...

Grey goggles ... I'll do that fix. Should be easy as heck. Just a little paint.. Hard part would be getting it off.

Plus I have a 30th TV 1J for white.

Never having owned a set of GBP I'm looking forward to this.

its the only release I really need.

Edited by Gakken85

I'm sure it will.

I just hope they can pack the parts in a fairly small box with the valk.

Cool!Hope that's the case.Also VERY curious about the option parts, particularly the side covers! (Grey and white/only grey/only white?)