Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

I'll get it with or without as I don't have this release yet

A spare head would be great though.

And effects parts.

I'd rather have effects parts than a grey visor. A little gray isn't as cool for a display as missiles!

It seems like Arcadia is trying to do definitive releases with all the goodies, so it sounds likely. Look at the Fire valk release. Sound Booster, extra figures, and the gold trim.

Edited by Gakken85

I agree. Including the Itano circus missile effect parts and an extra grey goggled head would go a long way towards softening the impact of what will most likely be a dramatic increase in price over the Yamato versions.

Mr. K scuttled the missile talk:

みすたーK @Mrk_arcadia 6h

あっ!ミサイル発射エフェクトをお持ちなのですね! 今回のアーマードにはミサイル発射エフェクトは付属しません。

"Oh! Missile firing effects you have of it?! Into this armored missile firing effects are not included."

Asked Mr K. about a spare grey visor:

予備は入れないと思います。 少しでも価格を抑えたいのでね・・・。

I think that the spare can't enter. Because even a little wants to hold a price in check, ; ...

(Used the babylon translator and it made more sense.)

Edited by Gakken85

How come they can't add an alternative visor for this so they can please both fans who like white and grey visors.

I am not sure about the cost since it is just a small plastic that they can easily reproduce in batches. If they said the missile effect parts is costly, I would believe them but not that small piece visor.

Guest davidwhangchoi

How come they can't add an alternative visor for this so they can please both fans who like white and grey visors.

I am not sure about the cost since it is just a small plastic that they can easily reproduce in batches. If they said the missile effect parts is costly, I would believe them but not that small piece visor.

$$$$, everything you said i agree with.

they can, but if arcadia does that, they will open up Pandora's box. They will never do this.

Just checked myself on a 1S kit...entire head is on its own tree so there aren't any extraneous pieces. Can't see it costing more than just the extra head...but maybe the tree for the head is included with other trees so they can't just make them without having other trees that would be extra. The plastic is poured into big steel molds after all. It's probably difficult to just pour the plastic for a small section of the mold if the head parts are in the same steel mold as the wings or chest or whatever. Your cost in such a case would go up if they have to pour the plastic for the entire mold. So it can't be that simple. I'm probably off base but that's my guess.

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

more than the cost of adding an extra piece, which imo will not be much as yamato just threw in option parts in a little plastic bag in each box, as well as arcadia threw in a plastic stand in the 30th rainbow in similar fashion.

a move like that will damage their economic market structure and hurt their profits.

Sure...but maybe those are on a separate steel mold.

Edit: Actually...they would be since they were added much later than the original releases.

Edited by xrentonx