Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

pretty sure from now on they'll sell the armor/super/fast-pack/whatever-accessories-you-name-it bundled with a valk.

sell it high, sell it bundled seems to be their motto now..well, maybe once they've filled in the demands, they'll start to release stand alone accessories.

we are at their mercy, oh mercyful Arcadia, why art thou not release the fast packss!

I'm on the same boat. Although I wouldn't mind getting another set, just for another VF-1J, as this one seems to be the non-grey goggles version.

ahh but I already own the VF-1J with Super Parts... so I guess I might sit this one out unless it's affordable.

but if they throw in the missle trail effect pieces, I might just have to pick it up

Edited by SaitouSad

*Edit* Looks like it has a May release date, while orders open in January. Correct me if I'm wrong.

A3NPbfN.jpg

Picture taken from Taghobby: http://tinyurl.com/owrmyez

Good news indeed. Though I prefer the GBP Armors only. Hehehe. :lol: If this will have a good price tag and not too expensive and comes with the missle effects, then all is good. ^_^ But if it's going to have a high price tag, I'm in for members who just want the VF-1J. :rolleyes:

No gray visor = easy pass.

On the other hand this means it is the GBP from SDF:M which seems to indicate that they have the SDF:M license. M&M can't be far away.

I'm still disappointed that no VF-1S Max and VF-1A Kakizaki for DYRL where announced. :( I need a complete Skull Squadron in my life!

I asked MrK why no grey visor.

Grey visor = animation error. ;)

No gray visor = easy pass.

On the other hand this means it is the GBP from SDF:M which seems to indicate that they have the SDF:M license. M&M can't be far away.

I'm still disappointed that no VF-1S Max and VF-1A Kakizaki for DYRL where announced. :( I need a complete Skull Squadron in my life!

No it's not, the SDFM type GBP is purple and this one is blue so it's clearly the DYRL variant.

Grey visor = animation error. ;)

No it's not, the SDFM type GBP is purple and this one is blue so it's clearly the DYRL variant.

If that's the case, then why is the Valk included shown as a J with SDFM colours?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Hikaru have an A then a S in DYRL?

post-29332-0-56244400-1406468075_thumb.jpg