Arcadia VF-1J Full Armor - January 2015

joppewo

Hmmm...I already have the standalone full armor pack but this might be my chance to finally own the Hikaru 1J! Just wish it had the grey goggles though.

I'm afraid to ask how much is it? I'll probably get it as the amour set was one of the few yamato products that i didn't get.

So i guess thats it for reissues for 2014? Dissapointing. I was hoping for max and mirya 1Js (the other yamato valks that i didnt get) before the end of the year.

The little sign in front of the VF-1J has a 5月 which translates to May.

Will edit the first post once there's further confirmations.

Oh okay. I didn't notice that. I guess we'll just have to wait for a higher res photo to confirm. Thanks!

oh damn!! I already own the v2 with the grey goggles, but this is so sexy it makes me wanna buy a 2nd... ahhh if only I had the display space.

Also Arcadia's pricing policy doesn't help.

I'm on the same boat. Although I wouldn't mind getting another set, just for another VF-1J, as this one seems to be the non-grey goggles version.

Mine. Glad I held off on getting a 1/60 VF-1 until now.

If I ever get bored with it being a Valkyrie, I can always say it's a 1/60 Crusader. ;)

Like I said I'd prefer stand alone, I don't want to pay extra for crap I don't want, if anything Arcadia needs to release some stand alone super parts, there's plenty of Yamato/Arcadia releases that could benefit from that.

If someone wants the 1J, but doesn't need the armor, I might be happy to buy a set. ^_^

Otherwise, I might grab one myself, but I've got two of this valk already.

I would be interested in a deal like that. At the end of the day this will probably be the cheapest VF-1J Hikaru on the market, and I desperately need one to finish my Vermilion Squad. Chances are good the armor will be together in a separate plastic tray below the main valk and other goodies, I'd honestly be willing to sell it off and hold onto the rest.

I don't think it will be cheap. Easy 200-250. They will probably throw in extras to justify the price as high as possible.

I think this is a lot more interesting than supers...though I want those too. I need 3 or 4 sets.

Edited by Gakken85