.Hack Torrents

Hikuro

More specifically, I'm looking for the newest release of the .Hack series, .Hack//UNISON, and the .Hack//LEGEND OF TWILIGHT series...can't seem to get them on Winmx, and Kazaa has spyware not only that but you gotta pay to use it : /

Legend of Twilight's Bracelet was licensed just this past year. With the new year coming in just a few days along with the next string of conventions, I'm quite sure some more .hack will be in there.

I remember Anime Junkies was doingn .Hack//DUSK or aka LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT BRACELET and what not back in the early summer. Was sorta dissapointed they only made 12 episodes...but I've only seen about 1 volumes worth and own both volumes 1 and 2 of the Manga (but I don't like Tokyo Pop...)

I can find most stuff like UNISON, GIFT, INTERMEZZO on Winmx, but I can never get the chance to download them. Also from w hat I heard, though UNISON will be released in the boxset of OVA's in Japan, it wont be released in the final limited box set here in the states, but INTERMEZZO the story on Mimiru when she was a newb will be in the set...kind of makes me mad if that's true, but I've only heard rumors.

The Anime Junkies //DUSK fansub sucked big ones anyway, just like all their releases. Avoid them like the plague.

Both special episodes have been confirmed by Bandai as being included with the limited edition release of the final boxset over here in the states, and there's a strong rumour that //GIFT will be included with the final game.

okay, wherever there are people in need of free anime, i am THERE dude!

surf to: www.anidb.net

look up the series in the anime list portion of the site.

you can find out what irc channel the group that subbed it is on

(and i sincerely hope that you have broadband, i would'nt want you to infect me with your paltry dial-up cooties)

download sysreset

go to the irc channel

LEECH (but youre a lamer if you dont serve too)

edit: just found the channel

#anime-kraze@irc.mircx.com for udeden (legend of twilights bracelet)

and i havent seen the other one subbed yet

but watch:

scarywater for the torrents

Edited by estacado06479

okay, wherever there are people in need of free anime, i am THERE dude!

surf to: www.anidb.net

look up the series in the anime list portion of the site.

you can find out what irc channel the group that subbed it is on

(and i sincerely hope that you have broadband, i would'nt want you to infect me with your paltry dial-up cooties)

download sysreset

go to the irc channel

LEECH (but youre a lamer if you dont serve too)

edit: just found the channel

#anime-kraze@irc.mircx.com for udeden (legend of twilights bracelet)

and i havent seen the other one subbed yet

but watch:

scarywater for the torrents

Jeremiah to the rescue! Long time no see buddy...happy holidays to you! (and now I am off to look for Gundam episodes for Lucas! ) :)