Arguably, the photochopped image makes it look far stubbier than it really is. You'll see when the first test-shots are done and I can show it with all its parts.

In the meantime, buckler action!!

Thanks for addressing that. It was going to be my only concern, but great to know you already addressed it. Can't wait to see final shots This will be one of my favorites for certain.

Have you ever made a test-shot and had to scrap a whole mould?

Very interesting question! Never a whole mould, but there have been rare occasions where a cavity within a mould will not yield acceptable castings and so a particular part will be set onto a different mould box with a corrected position to yield better castings. The frequency of these events has dwindled over time: lots of practice and experience has all but done away with these problems although there are some shapes which I sculpt that require more study in able to mould/cast properly.

Your crabs are big and plentiful. What do you feed them... :blink:

Any plans yet for an Iigaa (with booster pack) to complete the crab pack?

Personaly i have already an invid squadron :lol:

ROBOTECHCOLLECTIONS.FR_invid_squadron_01

the crab on the stone is the same as on this auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOSPEADA-1-48-EAGER-resin-garage-model-kit-by-HOBBY-BASE-RETPPU-robotech-/291241179864?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item43cf53bad8

Edited by varitechs

Personaly i have already an invid squadron :lol:

the crab on the stone is the same as on this auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOSPEADA-1-48-EAGER-resin-garage-model-kit-by-HOBBY-BASE-RETPPU-robotech-/291241179864?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item43cf53bad8

Nice.

What are the other ones with the boosters?

If enough people want in, I'd be down for it.

I'd be down for a few at least. :)

I would be interested in a few. Just like in the photo, I would need crabs with boosters, crabs with boosters and cannons, flying crabs with only cannons, plain ole crabs with no booster nor cannons.... :D

In the show and animation sheets, I think we only ever see the booster on Iiaga with no guns. Memory could be wrong on that...

And I'll put in another plea for the Protect Armor over the Iiaga.

I hate you....

Lol ;)

Nice.

What are the other ones with the boosters?

they been made (already monted and painted) and sold by sold by "Arcane art" in 2007, here on Macrossworld and on other forums:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=24268&hl=%2Binbit+%2Bresin

6 types were available, Each model were available with or without canons.

invid scout (standing)

invid scout (flying)

invid scout (space booster)

in 2008, i asked him a lot of times if he will made other models, he wanted, but he never made it because a lack of time.

Edited by varitechs

If enough people want in, I'd be down for it.

Most definitely! I don't know about the booster --too huge a hunk of resin, too heavy, add too much cost... unless, maybe, if it were hollow cast-- but a couple of Ligaa per set (scout and armed scout) would be cool.

Edited by mechaninac

My vote is for Ligaa and Protector next -simultaneously- to cut down on shipping costs, and to include booster so you can make the Ligaa either way.

Cap usually goes all out on these and I can't see him not including the booster. He tends to do the ultimate versions.

I think most of us who ordered the other Inbits will get several of each of these - not just 1 like the Gosu and Gamo.

I might get up to 4 each of the Ligaa and Protector if they are affordable . . .