For Sale or Trade: YF-29 Ozma, YF-29 30th and VF-171CF

Have some extra Valks for sale or trade. Looking for any Macross stuff. Let me know what you guys have.

YF-29 Ozma. Purchased from Nippon Yasan. MISB. Box never opened. Would prefer to trade this for something good.

YF-29 30th Anniversary. Purchased on Ebay from a Japanese seller. Opened the box to inspect it and put it back into the box. Never transformed or played with. $290 OBO. shipped in US

YF-29 30th Super Parts. Purchased on Ebay from a Japanese seller. Opened the box to inspect it and put it back into the box. Have the brown shipping box. $75 OBO shipped in US

$340 shipped if you buy both the YF-29 30th and super parts.

VF-171CF. Purchased from a local Macrossworld member who said it was never transformed. Opened the box to inspect it and put it back into the box. I never transformed it or played with it. Triangles and stuff are all good and no signs of damage. $185 OBO shipped in US.

All the valks have all their accessories (pilot, hands etc) still in sealed bags.

I can take pictures of anything you guys want. Didn't bother as everything is in the box and I'm sure you guys know how the boxes look like. All boxes are pretty much mint condition (no box damage). I am in Los Angeles area so if anyone is local to me, you're welcome to pick up / inspect anything. Paypal payments, please add fees. Thanks for the space!

Edited by Skull005