1yr anniversary toy collecting & joining MW

Saburo

Not sure where to post this, if this is wrong area I apologize in advance to the mods.

June marks my 1 year anniversary of Macross toy collecting and joining MW.

I wanted to say to all of the MW members, you are all awesome! All of your posts, knowledge and advice have helped me greatly as I grew my collection. I hope I am able to help all of you as much as you have helped me.

Thank you everyone! Although my bank account isn't as happy about it. LOL

My first valk was the YF-29 30th Memorial Edition and one year later it grew to this.

14297595847_5b1b41c436_b.jpg

That picture is just awesome

14297595847_5b1b41c436_b.jpg

This pic is just awesome, especially after just 1 year of collecting, its even more amazing. I've been collecting for almost 4 years but your pictures speak volume and make any simple valk look simply amazing. Keep up the great work on the pics and most importantly keep it coming :)

This pic is just awesome, especially after just 1 year of collecting, its even more amazing. I've been collecting for almost 4 years but your pictures speak volume and make any simple valk look simply amazing. Keep up the great work on the pics and most importantly keep it coming :)

Thanks Iykait.I often ask myself if I went a little overboard on purchases. I gave up a few hobbies to start collection Valks, they are all awesome, so I wanted to get all of the Frontier Valks. Now I have to start hunting down a couple of VF-1's :)

My Wife and I had a baby so I would slow down on my purchases.. :lol: The best I've heard was on anymoon's review of the Arcadia VF-1S. "If you are a fan of the VF-1, you really owe it to yourself to get one of these toys....but you should be warned, buying one of these often leads to you buying many many more."

My Wife and I had a baby so I would slow down on my purchases.. :lol: The best I've heard was on anymoon's review of the Arcadia VF-1S. "If you are a fan of the VF-1, you really owe it to yourself to get one of these toys....but you should be warned, buying one of these often leads to you buying many many more."

Congratulations to you and your wife!

I was looking at the Acradia VF-1S, but I was reading posts about the pinkish hue and that is what is preventing me from buying them. I am not sure if Arcadia has changed/fixed that. For now I'll start by hunting down a Yamato VF-1S Roy and Hikaru, preferably with Super/Strike parts. :)

I have the Arcadia VF-1S and have never noticed a pinkish hue?

This is under natural light.

post-29332-0-52168000-1404237910_thumb.jpg

This is under an LED, plus natural light.

post-29332-0-17392800-1404237967_thumb.jpg

In fact I was very surprised at just how bright white this is given that it's sold as the 'movie version'.

Edited by The Old Man

I have the Arcadia VF-1S and have never noticed a pinkish hue?

This is under natural light.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This is under an LED, plus natural light.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

In fact I was very surprised at just how bright white this is given that it's sold as the 'movie version'.

Thanks for the photos Old Man! That makes me feel much better about them. The VF-1S with Strike parts is really calling to me. :)

Here's a link to the pinkish hue discussion.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=39641&page=29#entry1097702

Edited by Saburo