Macross König Monster Renewal ***

cinello

So, did I break it already? In the middle where it's the most focused, on the third part of the shell that holds the cannon and becomes the crotch, it looks like a little tab should be there but is either snapped off or is just bad flash. There is a short flat tab present, and it fits nicely into a groove on the middle shell, but that could have been a hooked tab that's snapped off? I can't tell.

54c387b4-765a-4ce9-bb84-090d95ddd00f_zps

Not worried, just wondering. I'm good a breaking my toys.

Edited by koonfasa

So, did I break it already? In the middle where it's the most focused, on the third part of the shell that holds the cannon and becomes the crotch, it looks like a little tab should be there but is either snapped off or is just bad flash. There is a short flat tab present, and it fits nicely into a groove on the middle shell, but that could have been a hooked tab that's snapped off? I can't tell.

Not worried, just wondering. I'm good a breaking my toys.

Don't worry koonfasa. It's just a bad flash from the mold. If you checked Jenius VB-6 Konig Monster review over Anymoon.com you can see that 'snapped' looking tab in the middle. ;)

Bandai-DX-VB-6-SP-7.jpgPhoto courtesy of anymoon.com

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, Ijust got around to picking up this mold today (Wings ver). When transforming to Gerwalk, that big sliding joint that reveals the little machine gun, is it supposed to lock in the extended position? The whole upper body on mine just slowly slides back down. It seems to have a shallow lock in the retracted/ fighter mode position, which seems counter intuitive to me

LOL. All of our Wallets. It appears that this coming year, Bandai will go rain of death on our disposable incomes.

You should add that scene of Badolza's face from the TV series after the SDF-1 unloads on him.

Edited by Golden Arms

Hahaha great job on that Noel!

Thank you sir! ;)

my situation exactly! XD

Actually, it's EVERYONE's situation. :lol:

LOL. All of our Wallets. It appears that this coming year, Bandai will go rain of death on our disposable incomes.

You should add that scene of Badolza's face from the TV series after the SDF-1 unloads on him.

When I have time again, will add that. ;)