Orguss licensed for release on DVD release only

I've gotten thru 2 episodes since I got my boxset a couple weeks ago. And I'm kind of cringing. I think I had more love for this series 7 years ago when I first watched it than I do now. But I'm also cringing after hearing those two episodes in English. I recognize most of the cast from when Manga Ent and LA Heroes did Guyver. Hell the guy who played Sho is doing Kei and Mizuki is doing Mimzy.......I mean......just feels off to me hearing them lol.

Another issue I had was the subtitles themselves. Sure the translation is cleaner than I'm use too, but damn, those subs are pixelated.

Yeah, I'm not doing English because I've never experienced Orguss that way and don't intend to but yeah, the subs LOOK terrible.

Atleast I got it cheap. The English dub is just laughable. Only reason I checked it out was knowing it existed and could never find it. Apparently back in the old dubbing days of la heroes and manga, they never heard of sound proof walls and effects. Yikes lots of inconsistencies!

• 6 months later...

Got this awhile back and finally started watching it. Never saw the subs before as the only way I had seen it was the old USA VHS tapes from US Renditions (RIP).

Anyway. Yeah video quality is not great. Obviously not from a remaster but hard to be so picky with a show this old. Subs are pretty good though and I am just happy to finally have the whole series.