Master Made SD-style SDF-1 "Makuros"

Max1984

I don't believe Jenius ever reached out to me. I only contacted those who reached out to me, and have express vast interest in reviewing the product. I did contact optibotimus, but i never heard back from him neither.

If you would like to have someone photograph it for you, I'd be happy to take photos of it. I pre-ordered one so eventually I'll be taking photos of it. :D

Edited by Saburo

Super detail photo taken with D600 and Micro lens is up for your enjoyment, and judgement. Hope you all enjoy it. Figures will be send out to reviewers soon. For now enjoy these photos, and feel good about your purchase!

Photo don't do justice for the amount of detail this figure have. Only in hand you realize you can't take your eyes off of it!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lunar-Toy-Store/411482228959458

Edited by evilcat005

Super detail photo taken with D600 and Micro lens is up for your enjoyment, and judgement. Hope you all enjoy it. Figures will be send out to reviewers soon. For now enjoy these photos, and feel good about your purchase!

Looks awesome! I can't wait to get mine once they're released.

Looks great. Can't wait to review it :D

Ha, ha. This guy here.

-b.

When will be the last day to preorder?

You guys still have sometimes. I understand you guys want to see review and that is why i'm trying to get the figure out asap to reviewer so those who order it will feel justified

More photo was uploaded Enjoy! That it for photo tonight, I hope your all happy with your PO.

Edited by evilcat005

Thanks for posting your mini review and pics! You get bragging rights for being the first! All others are now sloppy seconds!

Looks awesome and I am now looking forward to more 3P Makuros!!!!

It has begun.

I just want to show the amazing detail it have on. hehe its not really a review, but still, Thanks! :D

Oh my god, thanks so much for the pics, i am so happy i am getting this, i cant believe how much details there is on this, i love the paint app i am seing on the test shot. I don tknow which mode i like best, damn they both look so awesome.

How are the joints on the elbow, hips, and knees? Are they ratchet or ball joints? What kind of joint are the back cannons? Are there any locking tabs / mecahnism for both modes where appropriate?

Can you take some pics of the stand, it looks like it has some details too. I really like it.

The mini vf-1s and vf-1j, do they have any articulation at all? If you can specify.

Thanks, i am just so excited about this one, i have wanted an sdf-1 for soooo long....

Edited by Arthurius

I could no longer resist! Pre-ordered from Lunar! :) I'm going to have to put it right next to my Yammie SDF-1. And now it makes me think I really should get some of the Metal Box SD Valks...*sigh*. Someone should make a SD Monster, Mwhahahaha.

Oh my god, thanks so much for the pics, i am so happy i am getting this, i cant believe how much details there is on this, i love the paint app i am seing on the test shot. I don tknow which mode i like best, damn they both look so awesome.

How are the joints on the elbow, hips, and knees? Are they ratchet or ball joints? What kind of joint are the back cannons? Are there any locking tabs / mecahnism for both modes where appropriate?

Can you take some pics of the stand, it looks like it has some details too. I really like it.

The mini vf-1s and vf-1j, do they have any articulation at all? If you can specify.

Thanks, i am just so excited about this one, i have wanted an sdf-1 for soooo long....

I'll leave some details for the video reviewers who are about to get their hands on it soon. LOL but enjoy it.

Heh, Looks like the rail cannons got put on backwards on one side. They're all facing the same way. I hope the shoulder plates can be loosened enough for people to correct it on their own should that happen to theirs.

The other two samples look correct though.

THIS, please... Can you see what MJ is asking, please?

Thanks in advance. I´d like to order this but here in Argentina everything is a one-shot chance if you´re going to import something :)

I could no longer resist! Pre-ordered from Lunar! :) I'm going to have to put it right next to my Yammie SDF-1. And now it makes me think I really should get some of the Metal Box SD Valks...*sigh*. Someone should make a SD Monster, Mwhahahaha.

that is some serious and dangerous kind of CUTE :p

Did some one say Monster?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41665