Which VF-25 is the best looking one?

YF-29 Durandal

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which VF-25 is the best looking one?

• VF-25S
    • VF-25G
    • VF-25F
    • VF-25A
    • RVF-25
    • YF-25

YF-25 hands down. Looks like a real test / demonstration fighter and I have a weakness for *full* two-seaters in the same vain as the VF-0B / VF-0D / VT-01 / VE-1 / VF-1D / VF-11D

Edited by Duymon

I finally received my VF-25S Ozma Custom in the mail today and I gotta say it looks sooo cool!!

Its head design.. paint scheme.. black gun.. (hehe) it just all works! It has a presence the others kinda lack.. like its the boss! just as in the series I guess..

So I've changed my mind as to which is my ultimate fav! S, A, RVF, G, YF, F.

Still I pretty much love em all the same! And the wife just doesn't get it.. out of all my stuff the only thing she actually likes is my FB7 Ranka (not pictured here) cos she likes her outfit.. go figure.

post-21335-0-14627200-1401704322_thumb.jpg

Interesting to see the 25S ahead in the poll with the 25A having surpassed the 25F for second favorite.

I really do like the F because it's the "hero" Valkyrie the series but I definitely like certain aspects of the S more and because the A is an every-man's Valk it has to be by favorite (you know, cause I'm an every-man).

-b.

RVF-25 for me. I found it to be the most visually interesting. Coolest head and design. It made me think of crazy martins and 50's sci-fi. I also love the color as it's not something we'd seen on a valk before with the lighter green.

All the others had really been seen before with Hikru, Roy, and Max.

The S-Head was destroyed due to that stupid 3rd cyclops eye.

And seriously, votes for A-type??? That is like placing Fiat Multipla ahead of Maserati Ghibli (2013).

If this was a poll for ugly and boring I could understand.

Why would you want a V-6 Maserati anyway? ;)

I voted for the 25A because I like its real-world looking paint scheme and the fact that I can imagine it's mine, out in the Frontier universe.

It's my Alfa Romeo 4C.

The S-Head was destroyed due to that stupid 3rd cyclops eye.

And seriously, votes for A-type??? That is like placing Fiat Multipla ahead of Maserati Ghibli (2013).

If this was a poll for ugly and boring I could understand.

Too bad it's the poll for the most fu*ck-awesome, ain't it? B))

The 25A is pure win. Granted I think a lot of my bias comes from a love of cannon fodder schemes AND from a really solid toy release.

Surprised to see folks that don't like the head on the 25S, it's honestly one of my, if not outright favorite Macross Frontier-era Valkyrie head unit.

-b.

• 2 weeks later...

For fighter mode, I've always been a fan of the RVF-25. I like it even more so than the old VE-1. However, I don't like the head of the RVF-25 as much in battroid mode. So for battroid, I would have to give my vote to the VF-25F with the 25S being a close second.

I've been hesitating between S and A.

Chose S because of its color scheme and head shape. (if it were a poll for VF-1, I'd chose A without hesitating)

F and G are bottom list to me (G's color and F's head).

I like RVF 25 in Gerwalk and fighter mode though.