jvmacross

Item of interest spotted on Yahoo Japan Auctions!

I received a warning the other day about one yen auctions, I guess sellers are charging huge domestic shipping on some of those auctions.

2 minutes ago, jenius said:

I received a warning the other day about one yen auctions, I guess sellers are charging huge domestic shipping on some of those auctions.

I've certainly had an item that had silly shipping charges, higher domestic rates to proxy than the international rates to reach me.

FWIW the shipping rates read:

shipping method:

Yu-Pack Cash on delivery

5 hours ago, kajnrig said:

@Shizuka the Cat I remember you were looking for these Lucky Star crossover figures. I don't remember if you've gotten them all, but in case you haven't, here's a I think full set currently at 3500 JPY.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d293915316

I am actually all set with my Lucky Star crossover figures.

image.png.3dfca8aa731e209d9b1550fc53887864.png

image.png.ec0ae2342e353705a78c27f5f9cefef8.png

Thanks for thinking of me though @kajnrig. I appreciate it.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

Can anyone who reads this and my be familiar with using Yahoo Auctions with a proxy works when sending to the US? Or ordering from? 

Thx!

I use From Japan or Buyee. I've seen a few things where Buyee wouldn't let me bid though. Plus FromJapan will let you buy multiple things from the same seller at once to save on shipping.

cool idea but meh..thats a lot of cheap plastic..

Total newbie here seeking help

I just signed up an account with FJ so that I can bid on YJA

After I made a deposit and when I tried to place a bid, I got this error msg "Currently, bidding on Yahoo! Auctions from your FJ account has been blocked. "

Did I do something wrong? The deposit showed up in my balance

Tks in advance

1 minute ago, Kcsquare said:

Total newbie here seeking help

I just signed up an account with FJ so that I can bid on YJA

After I made a deposit and when I tried to place a bid, I got this error msg "Currently, bidding on Yahoo! Auctions from your FJ account has been blocked. "

Did I do something wrong? The deposit showed up in my balance

Tks in advance

may want to check their rules...perhaps there is a waiting period before you can start bidding?

Otherwise, you may want to send them an email.

I'm on the lookout for another Yamato 1/48 VF-1 Stealth and Strike packs. If anyone happens across them together or separate I'd be grateful for a PM. Thanks!

1 minute ago, sqidd said:

I'm on the lookout for another Yamato 1/48 VF-1 Stealth and Strike packs. If anyone happens across them together or separate I'd be grateful for a PM. Thanks!

Are you looking for just the parts or the gift set that includes the valk also? 

6 minutes ago, jenius said:

Are you looking for just the parts or the gift set that includes the valk also? 

Both/either. I need the valk and parts. I just got one "unit" (valk and parts) by getting the valk and parts separately.

I want to end up with another valk and parts. How that happens doesn't matter to me.:good:

On 1/18/2020 at 12:36 AM, jvmacross said:

Wow maybe I should sell my virgin road too..... Hmmm wonder how much a Yamato v2 VF-1S Low Vis is worth ....