jvmacross

Item of interest spotted on MANDARAKE!

Opps sorry, I promise I won't post on the other tread about Amazing stuff. :unsure::unsure:.

So SDF-1 1/2000, WOW!!!!

was thinking about getting that 1/2000, somewhat relieved someone else bought it. My wallet would've died.

One or more of these items will be available soon, i am canceling due to insane shipping costs haha

post-25404-0-05261800-1400112643_thumb.png

One or more of these items will be available soon, i am canceling due to insane shipping costs haha

Cool, I see the Quarter but not the 1/55s :unsure:

I am looking for a VF-1J 1/100 Hi Metal by Bandai and I have learned I could purchase one at Mandarake for a fair price, I see some of you guys regularly buy there I´d like to ask you about the condition of the items is it worth the price? and which would be a good deal for a Hi Metal nowadadys there...Thanks beforehand for your kind advices...

Mandarake's stock consists of mainly collector's items that for whatever reason needed to be offloaded quickly by the previous owners as opposed to selling on auction and getting current market value...think of Mandarake like a pawn shop for collectibles...

Their items for the most part are in good to near mint condition....

Just look at what past sold hi-metal vf-1j's have sold for to get an idea of what to pay for one....

Edited by jvmacross

HLJ got some more in stock for about the same price.

HLJ got some more in stock for about the same price.

I tot its already sold out?, based on the link that was posted in the 19 thread in "Toys" section

EDITED : Im sorry but did you mean this? :

http://www.hlj.com/product/ACA82042/Sci

It is sold out..

Edited by aaajin

Yeah it sold out last week, but they restocked a few tues-wed. Guess they sold again.

Mandarake's stock consists of mainly collector's items that for whatever reason needed to be offloaded quickly by the previous owners as opposed to selling on auction and getting current market value...think of Mandarake like a pawn shop for collectibles...

Their items for the most part are in good to near mint condition....

Just look at what past sold hi-metal vf-1j's have sold for to get an idea of what to pay for one....

Is Nippon yasan the same type of store, like a pawn shop?

NY doesn't sell used that I know of.

Is Nippon yasan the same type of store, like a pawn shop?

No, as far as I know, they do not buy/resell previously-owned items brought into their shops like Mandarake.

However, several folks suspect them of sourcing some of their stock from other shops, which often leads to pricing their items above MSRP.

it kinda interest me that armored vf-25 v1 are still being sold at 12k yen+

the same for tornado vf-25 set.

Is there any rhyme or reason to when they post new stuff? I've been watching for a few weeks and there doesn't seem to be a pattern that I can detect yet. Sometimes they seem to put things up well outside of business hours, even (for Japan times, of course).

I've missed more than a few good deals...

Edited by mickyg

Is there any rhyme or reason to when they post new stuff? I've been watching for a few weeks and there doesn't seem to be a pattern that I can detect yet. Sometimes they seem to put things up well outside of business hours, even (for Japan times, of course).

I've missed more than a few good deals...

You got me, I have a bunch of bookmarks that search for all kinds of stuff (ie Macross, マクロス, Mospedea, 機甲創世記モスピーダ, ride armor, VF-, etc) that run anytime I'm at my PC. All i can say is Good luck.