I'm watching through Enterpise for the first time (currently on season 3, drudging through the Xindi expanse episodes. I love fanservice as much, if not more than the next guy, but wow. I'm seriousky amazed at how much the series relies on tits, and sheer zhirts with visible nip for a Star Trek show. Who knew Vulcans loved being topless and massqged with oil so much? It's not like ST was ever a stranger to sex, but Enterprise seems to be crutching on it, though it may just be because it takes place in an era without bra's.

I'm watching through Enterpise for the first time (currently on season 3, drudging through the Xindi expanse episodes. I love fanservice as much, if not more than the next guy, but wow. I'm seriousky amazed at how much the series relies on tits, and sheer zhirts with visible nip for a Star Trek show. Who knew Vulcans loved being topless and massqged with oil so much? It's not like ST was ever a stranger to sex, but Enterprise seems to be crutching on it, though it may just be because it takes place in an era without bra's.

I don't remember sheer shirts...

You have to catch the correct episodes.

Now if you want a shirt that just isn't there you can't beat the "uniform" worn by the submarine crews in "UFO".

I watched every one when they first aired. And I was in college at the time. You'd think 19 year old me would have marked each and every see thru anything at that time.

You have to catch the correct episodes.

Now if you want a shirt that just isn't there you can't beat the "uniform" worn by the submarine crews in "UFO".

Good call, addimg that to my hulu queue, as it's suspiciously abscent from netflix.

As for Enterprise, I'll stick through to the end, but man, that slow 3rd season...

Anyone here watch 12 Monkeys tonight? For a SyFy series, I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

I'm watching it right now. I'm mostly just curious how time travel works in this show. It's OK, but I'm sure if I want to stick with it.

I don't know how I feel about the 12 monkey's angle they're taking. One of the most important parts of the movie was that the whole time they were chasing a red herring that Bruce Willis himself inadvertently created. but then again doing exactly like the movie would be to obvious.

Then again, I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that they're making a TV show in 2015 based on a Bruce Willis film from 1995.

Anyways, I also watched the first episode of Helix season 2, it was entertaining, but confusing. They're gonna need to to do a fair bit of explaining to tie things together.

Good call, addimg that to my hulu queue, as it's suspiciously abscent from netflix.

As for Enterprise, I'll stick through to the end, but man, that slow 3rd season...

The 4th season has mini-arcs, some of which are quite good. The final episode though, it was a terrible idea.

Thanks for the heads up. That was a pretty good pilot, hopefully they can keep it up and not drag it out.

EXO: Anytime! I thought it was a good start and above all the acting was very good. Loved the watch scene.

Anime: If they made sure to point out Cassandra bought new clothes for Cole with the price tag still on, we might get real details on how the Time-machine works.... hopefully.

Keith: I love the original movie, but so far this series is off to a good start, give it a shot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back to 12 Monkeys. Anyone else watching it? I really like the characters (especially the scientist) and the plot twists so far. To say anything more gives away too much really.

I've been watching it since the first episode and definitely enjoying. By far one of the better shows on Scifi these days!

• 1 month later...

I'm catching up on 12 Monkeys and during the beginning of an episode in an 80s Japanese club they are playing the intro to Zillion Burning Night. I immediately caught it as I love that opening song and the anime. I was looking around to see if they actually had a clip of the anime or videogame in the background but they didn't.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone should tell FOX to stop trying. Anyone wanna start the clock for how long this one will last?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fLl-DMzxrk

FYI, Fox just release trailers for some of their new shows in the Fall lineup. Lineups for the other networks should be coming this week.

Lucifer looks fun, but I see it dying after a season. This one is based of a Vertigo-comic.

And here's a trailer from CBS's upcoming Fall lineup.

From the same people who brought us Arrow and The Flash,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm46-envrHo

Considering the producers are the same as the previously mentioned shows, CBS owns a stake in CW, and well, the producers of these shows haven't categorically denied a crossover...

Anyone seen a show called Halt and Catch Fire? I find it an interesting melo-drama based on a bunch of people trying to make it in the computer industry during the early 80's. I just might have to buy an original Macintosh to park besides my Valkyries, now...

Edited by myk

I watched it... while some parts are really interesting I found most of it pretty dull. Also, the worst of 80's music. Hard to believe that guy is Ronan, he's like the cheap suit Don Draper. They're really overdoing that whole... I'm the idea guy that knows how to sell. The tech company intrigue is a lot better in Silicon Valley for a half hour comedy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...