Another amazing episode of Hannibal tonight, I still can't recommend it enough. Vikings really blew me away last night as well, the production design and scale is simply brilliant, there are plentiful blood and gore effects that are done well, and some great performances all around, Ragnar's son is quickly becoming a stand out character for me. Also, VICE, damn, HBO lets these guys report on some pretty tragic real-world stuff, it's very heart-breaking and informative, I recommend it if you have HBO and HBOgo.

VICE has a YouTube channel they have been doing reports on Ukraine.

VICE has a YouTube channel they have been doing reports on Ukraine.

Damn I totally watched the VICE Youtube channel for several hours thank you, also not thank you, that was depressing, and yet extremely informative and crushing, VICE is amazing.

VICE is awesome. Best news magazine show in a long time. That desolated skyrise city in CHina from the first season is amazing.

Just finished Vikings... WOW! That show doesn't lack on blood and killing. I feel like they're going soft on the raping and pillaging though. Not that I want to see that, but to think that they avoid it or are even against it sometimes is not at all what the history books tells you.

And is anyone else watching Fargo? Best show so far. Each week is like watching a cinematic treat. I'm glad we're at the stage where we can enjoy these shows on widescreen HDTV. I can't imagine seeing it on a small CRT screen. Maybe if HDTV was around when Twin Peaks was on, it'd have finished a full run.

Saw that... my niece figured it out before I did. So I'm thinking they don't have anyone casted for the part yet.

Rumor is they're trying to get the money and approval for Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell. Which would just be insane in every possible and good way.

Rumor is they're trying to get the money and approval for Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell. Which would just be insane in every possible and good way.

oh god... All of my feels...

So Hannibal just had one of the most intense and incredible season finales I've ever seen, truly amazing, lots of feels going on. Hannibal was renewed for a third season, so if you were thinking about jumping in, now's the time to for it, there are officially two mind blowing seasons out, if you have Amazon Prime all the episodes can be streamed easy enough.

Great sequence... I wish they showed it but it would have been way too expensive. Way too graphic. Way too horrible. But it was fun, you can even picture when he switched guns. This show rocks!

So I finally sat down and watched HBO's original movie The Normal Heart, I've had it on my DVR recorded for about a week but I've been stupid, ridiculous busy lately. I gotta say, I haven't shed man tears like that in quite a while, it was immensely powerful, with some incredible performances all around, it was gripping and amazing all the way through. I always have to thank HBO for putting out projects like this, the same thing happened with Behind the Candelabra, the material was deemed too gay or not profitable enough for a major theatrical release, so what happens next? HBO comes in says "Get the frakk out, we got this", and boom, another amazing film rivaling anything I've watched in theaters in the past several years. So in all, if you have HBO, do yourself a favor and DVR this or watch in on HBOgo, it was a truly fantastic film and I couldn't recommend it enough.

Time jump for Fargo??? Not sure what to think of that except it worked for the Key and Peele storyline.

Also, if you guys didn't catch it... Silicon Valley went from a 5 to an 8 with a solid 9 finale... great comedy for nerds, especially for techie nerds.

Time jump for Fargo??? Not sure what to think of that except it worked for the Key and Peele storyline.

Also, if you guys didn't catch it... Silicon Valley went from a 5 to an 8 with a solid 9 finale... great comedy for nerds, especially for techie nerds.

Agreed, Silicone Valley was hilarious, Mike Judge is back in form, I loved the first season, it reaffirms my notion that HBO simply does not make any bad shows, it's all gold. The discussion then creation of algorithms for jerking guys off was hilarious, also, middle out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Agreed, Silicone Valley was hilarious, Mike Judge is back in form, I loved the first season, it reaffirms my notion that HBO simply does not make any bad shows, it's all gold. The discussion then creation of algorithms for jerking guys off was hilarious, also, middle out.

Silicon Valley's most epic scene...

http://gizmodo.com/silicon-valleys-algorithm-expert-wrote-the-paper-on-tip-1611417167

Does any one know when season 3 of Continuum will be released on Netflix?

Netflix sent me an update on season 3 at the beginning of the week and I should finish my own mini marathon tonight or tomorrow. I'm a sucker for cliché time travel plots (which explains Orguss, Doctor Who, and Quantum Leap to name a few). This show adds to that pedigree with something special. Given all the new questions and plot twists this season, I'm already looking forward to season 4! I hope Showtime is able to green light another year.

Edited by technoblue

Just checked out the first season of british crime series called 'The Fall' (on Netflix).

Absolutely brilliant stuff. It turns the classic 'serial killer' story on it's head by having the criminal living a by all accounts very normal life. Gillian Anderson stars as the alpha female policewoman hunting him.

• 3 weeks later...

Leftovers was a no go for me after I saw it was written and produced by Damon Lindelof.

So you won't even give it a shot? I'm sorry, but that makes absolutely zero sense to me, the show is getting stellar reviews across the board, it's an undeniably good show with some excellent performances, you're missing out due to a really idiotic bias in my opinion, I get that a lot of people didn't like Lost and Prometheus, but wow.