• 2 weeks later...

Super late to the party on this one but I finally had some free time to watch Barry. Bill Hader is without a doubt one of our best actors out there, the show has that even blending of being quite dark mixed with humor. 

If you're like me and still on the fence give it a watch, you'll like it! 

All set for season 2 now. 

On 3/16/2019 at 2:12 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Super late to the party on this one but I finally had some free time to watch Barry. Bill Hader is without a doubt one of our best actors out there, the show has that even blending of being quite dark mixed with humor. 

If you're like me and still on the fence give it a watch, you'll like it! 

All set for season 2 now. 

I love that more people watched this, agreed, Bill Hader is fantastic, and is far more then just comedic talent, the guy has real acting chops. Also, what a brilliant and fun cast, Anthony Carrigan is hilarious, and I LOVE him on Gotham as Victor Zsasz. I'm ready for the next season, last season's ending had me holding my breath, STARTING....  NOW!

13 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

This feeling of happy just came over me, I love this show!! :lol: :D

Damn I didn't know this was coming back this month, let alone so soon, I LOVED this show! Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant are hilarious in this! It's a nice, funny, fairly interesting take on zombies.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

First episode of the new Twilight Zone is up on Youtube, the rest on CBS's All Access subscription service. (You'll have to click the link; it can't be embedded because they must have checked a "no embedding" box or something.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19GO8-Rrn0g

Thank you sir!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I teared up at Sheldon’s speech. I only recently became a fan of the show last July. I own all the seasons now and have watched it through several times already. I’ll miss them. :(

Chris

1 hour ago, Dobber said:

I teared up at Sheldon’s speech. I only recently became a fan of the show last July. I own all the seasons now and have watched it through several times already. I’ll miss them. :(

Chris

I just has something in my eye during his speech, that's all it was... didn't need a tissue. :(

The part I did tear up (smiled at the same time) was the ending of Young Sheldon. If you didn't see that last night, I recommend that you do. 

16 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

I just has something in my eye during his speech, that's all it was... didn't need a tissue. :(

The part I did tear up (smiled at the same time) was the ending of Young Sheldon. If you didn't see that last night, I recommend that you do. 

Yup, watched that too. :good:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I completely forgot about this thread. But yeah, just finished Dark season 2 on Netflix and saw that season 3 should release in 2020 and it will be the last so I assume many characters will get some closure or redemption in their story arcs. Can’t wait.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a28163462/dark-season-3-release-date-theories-cast-trailer/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

American Horror Story: Apocalypse disappointing IMO...........I would rather have had a story about nuclear war and post-apocalyptic survival in fall out shelters vs roving bands of mutants and survivalists rather than a................

Covern sequel about witches.....yawn. Honestly I found Covern really boring and gave up half way through.

Asylum and Hotel are my favorite seasons of Amercan Horror Story.