... I could have sworn less than a month ago the show runner's said that all of the Suicide Squad characters were officially off the table, hence why they killed most of them off, but then, bam, we'll apparently be seeing an alternate timeline Deathstroke,...

Floyd "Deadshot" Lawton showed up, but as his Earth-2 counterpart. I'm sure they'll find creative ways to use Suicide Squad members from prior episodes. Waller could still show up in Ollie's flashbacks. Also, there are other members of the Squad who can show up, just not the ones in the upcoming movie.

and yes, the very awesome Connor, carrying on his father's work.

Word is, Connor Hawke isn't Ollie's son in the show.

]

Damn, well done on that King Shark episode. Plus, DAVID frakkING HAYTER voiced KS himself, no Metal Gear in jokes, but still pretty sweet casting. I liked Arrow last night too, Vixen is badass, I liked her animated short series, the fact that her voice actress looks enough like her to play her is awesome too, how many VAs can play live action versions of any of their character's? I hope she returns, I think she'd do well with an appearance on The Flash as well.

Damn, well done on that King Shark episode. Plus, DAVID frakkING HAYTER voiced KS himself, no Metal Gear in jokes, but still pretty sweet casting. I liked Arrow last night too, Vixen is badass, I liked her animated short series, the fact that her voice actress looks enough like her to play her is awesome too, how many VAs can play live action versions of any of their character's? I hope she returns, I think she'd do well with an appearance on The Flash as well.

Huh, I thought her VA was the same as the LA version from what I had read. Costume was way different though.

Legends was pretty damn entertaining last night, even if it is totally all over the place. I'm liking the loophole CW is using to get around Warner's no Suicide Squad members BS, alternate characters from alternate timelines and realities don't count, so suck it! Connor was pretty awesome, and it was definitely the Arrow-verses take on him, John Diggle Jr. being Connor is fine by me. Slade's son was kind of meh, I mean, we KNEW it wasn't going to be Slade under the mask, but what happened to Slade himself? They didn't mention that, which was a bit weird, he'd be roughly as old as Ollie, so why wasn't he taking Star City, why did his son, what happened to him? Oh well, good episode, plus there's no one month gap for Legends like we're getting for The Flash and Arrow, so I'm ready for next Thursday already. Also, what's everyone's take on the big ending scene from Tuesday's The Flash? I'm still pretty convinced the man under the iron mask has gotta be another version of Jay or Solomon, and yet, Jay died, and either Jay or Solomon is Zoom. I've seen a lot of different theories floating around, but with time travel, this one could get tricky...

Legends was pretty damn entertaining last night, even if it is totally all over the place. I'm liking the loophole CW is using to get around Warner's no Suicide Squad members BS, alternate characters from alternate timelines and realities don't count, so suck it! Connor was pretty awesome, and it was definitely the Arrow-verses take on him, John Diggle Jr. being Connor is fine by me. Slade's son was kind of meh, I mean, we KNEW it wasn't going to be Slade under the mask, but what happened to Slade himself? They didn't mention that, which was a bit weird, he'd be roughly as old as Ollie, so why wasn't he taking Star City, why did his son, what happened to him? Oh well, good episode, plus there's no one month gap for Legends like we're getting for The Flash and Arrow, so I'm ready for next Thursday already. Also, what's everyone's take on the big ending scene from Tuesday's The Flash? I'm still pretty convinced the man under the iron mask has gotta be another version of Jay or Solomon, and yet, Jay died, and either Jay or Solomon is Zoom. I've seen a lot of different theories floating around, but with time travel, this one could get tricky...

Think those might be spoilers there but yeah I called it from about half way thru the series it would go in that direction and earth 2 episode stabilized it more for me.

As for LoT and Slade, I believe Slade is about a decade or so older than Oliver and did mention he had a son while on the island but of a different name I think.

At least they acknowledge Grant Wilson. That's a name that doesn't get mentioned much compared to his brother.

Concerning Flash, the producers have said Zoom is Zolomon. Wells and Jay seem pretty familiar with each other so without a doubt, the one Zoom killed was (a) Jay. And we've seen Zolomon on Earth-1, who is a nobody. So either Zoom is a clone of Jay, another Earth's speedster, or a Zoom from a different point in time. The man in the iron mask is either the real Jay of Earth 2, another Earth's Jay, or someone who knows Jay. Either way, my head was hurting trying to reconcile all the possible ways they could do this.

My wife and I still love Flash, Arrow, Legends, and Supergirl with Flash still being our favorite. That show hasn't disappointed since day 1. Vixen was cool in the animated short and on Arrow. She should have her own show on Friday to make it Monday-Friday of DC connected shows.

I think the Zoom reveal was awesome but not unexpected. I thought that's who he would be revealed as. I think the man in the Iron mask is a Jay or Barry from another earth. I think Zoom is killing all of the speedsters in the multiverse ala Jet Li's the One..

What if it's Barry's dad? Speaking of which, the fact that it's connected to the 90's Flash is cool because the possibilities are endless of what other shows and movies that this Flash can technically be connected to as alternate timelines. 1989 Batman, Smallville, Lois and Clark, Reeve's Superman, etc. I dunno. One can dream.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't classify Supergirl as sitcom BS. I feel that the characters are somewhat quirky like those on The Flash. To me, that is a good thing because it gives them depth. There aren't too many avenues to add depth with broadcast television. Supergirl is doing it in an intelligent way.

Anyway, I agree with sh9000. Give the show another chance. There is some good action, and more than a few surprises along the way too.

Velocity 9 = Speed Formula?

They're sticking with it as the drug for now. They may bring in the actual Speed Formula (watch the math geeks say WTF when it shows up) at a later point.

Regarding Wally, I'm not expecting any movement until the season finale.

I do wish there was some lead-in to next week's Supergirl episode from this week's Flash. Unless that happens later when Zoom finds the way to travel between Earths and we're seeing this as a ball of timey-whimey.

Loved having The Flash back, everything just feels right again. Good episode too. Jesse officially has Velocity 9 in her system, you know the transfusion didn't get all of it out, and she will probably show signs of speed abilities soon, AKA, she's going to start getting Quick... As for Wally, I read some theories about last night's episode that stood out a bit, I have to watch it again myself, but it seemed Jesse's meta-human detector went off when Wally showed up, it didn't seem like Barry was the only one setting it off. I'm seeing a lot more people claiming that somehow, Wally is already meta. Interesting, probably unlikely though too. The biggest question however remains, who is in the helmet at Zoom's bachelor pad? Another Jay? Some form of Hunter? Is it Wally?! Like, from another Earth, with speed abilities, because he happens to be another Earth's Flash himself? Not sure, excited to found out though.