My god this theme is just too amazing, all these years later and it still stands as the absolute king of super hero themes, not a lot of competition I can admit, but still, it's just SO perfect.

That has me hyped, I can't wait for Supergirl to return and join the DC-CW-verse. The early in costume photos are always a bit off, but this new Clark/Superman is looking great! He even smiled, and joked, and acted like Clark! Amazing! And nobody had to die! With the Warner Bros. DC-Cinematic universe disappointing me at every opportunity, I am so glad I have these shows on CW to fall back on, they're filled with cheese, but I absolutely love them to death.

Couldn't agree more. CW DC universe is superior to DCCU imo.

...and yes that spoiler above IS awesome.

This is badass, they all look they are having a ton of fun.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/09/superhero-fight-club-20-extended-promo.html

I found links for this video on Youtube but Warner Bros. apparently wasn't ready to release this yet so they keep pulling the videos, seems to work in the link above though. Once again, very badass, and I am insanely excited.

edit: The link I posted is to superhero fight club part 2, featuring Supergirl and the rest of the DC-CW gang.

Edited by Tking22

And that's the butterfly effect. One little thing ripples down the line. NuCW-DCU.

-So I'm guessing Thawne never kills Earth-1 Harry Wells now so he's still alive?

-Judging by the spoilers, Catelyn will now adopt the Killer Frost identity where as in the other timeline (S1 & S2), that path was reduced.

-Kattie Cassidy's return to Black Canary will be interesting to see how that happened thanks to Flashpoint.

-And then comes the matter of Supergirl...

I gotta say, I absolutely loved the Supergirl premiere, that was damn great, and I think they've got an excellent Clark/Superman to work with. I know everyone hates on CW costumes based on the early release and sneak peek photos, but damnit if he didn't look really good on screen, I don't mind the cape clasps or whatever they are. They pretty much gave me exactly what I wanted in a live action Clark/Superman in one episode, it was nearly perfect, the look, the wit and dialogue, the willingness to actually acknowledge and exude hope to those around him, I mean he even stopped and shook hands and thanked people for their work. He was VERY Superman, it was fantastic, and yet it didn't take away from Kara, it's still clearly her show, she started saving the falling shuttle first, she let Clark hold the building while she fixed it and saved the day, it was great, well done CW. The Flash is pretty solid too, their handling Flashpoint pretty well in my opinion, it was obviously never going to have a scale anywhere near the comics, but I'm liking it, and you know who showing up and knocking him into 1998 to tell him to stop screwing with the timeline was great. Arrow, meh, it's just really hard to get into after two pretty crappy seasons, and Ollie's willingness to kill again sucks. Aside from Dig's daughter, I hope Flashpoint did a good number on Arrow as well, they need some course correction after flopping so hard for so long.

Methinks Dr. Alchemy is having something to do with this...

I don't think it was him, he only seems to be able to affect people who had powers in Flashpoint, she didn't she had them in Earth 2, unless he can give powers to people from their Earth 2 counter-parts as well. I think this is just another change from Flashpoint, I think she's slowly been manifesting the powers but she's kept it secret from everyone, we'll see.

okay.....so when did they say Arthur Dravill was leaving? Figured he was kind of a key part of the legends series or am I shooting the gun on this one a little to early?

He's still listed in the cast so he hasn't left the show. It's just a matter of when he will show up... I hate time-travel.

I have not caught up on this season yet of any of these shows, is flashpoint still going on, or as he repaired the timeline yet?

He fixed Flashpoint but not everything got put back in the order it came in (and we have yet to find all the nooks and crannies). Everything got "Nu52'd" thanks to Barry.

• 1 month later...

Everyone still caught up on the CW-verse? I gotta say, Savitar is kind of lame, I knew he was coming, he was confirmed a while back, but another evil speedster, even one who claims he's a god, is a little old. Barry will have to dig deep again, and get faster, and beat him, meh. I liked Kara's Batman reference on Monday, I guess that means a version of Batman exists in both her universe, and the CW-verse, neat. Arrow is better this season then last, but that's not saying much, his new B-Team of back-ups is still weak, the Artemis reveal was interesting I'll admit, and that could lead to some interesting things, was that random armored evil dude that wasn't Prometheus a while back the Sports Master? Either way I'm still watching, still entertaining stuff overall, and next week starting Monday is the first episode of the massive cross-over, I can't wait.