1/350 Scale thread... Mospeada, Southern Cross and more!

EXO

Well folks, what we have going on is a very passionate effort between several MacrossWorld members. The talent here on macrossworld is absolutely amazing and over the last few years I've made some very good friends. This is the first time that I can recall that we have a considerable group of fans that are getting together and pooling their talents to produce, well the cool stuff we have always wanted to have but no big name company will ever touch. This year will be very exciting. It only going to get bigger and better.

Ain't that the truth <_< But I'll request a 1/48 three-mode hovertank. Doesn't have to transform, but buildable in 3 poses.

Now then, I've already sold a kidney and lung... Could I mortgage my liver? Anyone want a more or less healthy liver????

Taking requests is one thing but happy coincidences are entirely possible. ;) Remember, my scale is 1/48 and Neptune's is 1/72. And while some things might have to be reworked, these happen to be digital files that can be scaled up and down. (hint) Just don't expect the Sheldo in any of those scales... lol.

But I'll request a 1/48 three-mode hovertank. Doesn't have to transform, but buildable in 3 poses.

Are you going to do the Worker and Inbit Ternimator Bioroids too?

Funny thing is that EXO and I have discuss the possibility of a 1/48 hovertank buildable in one of 3 poses earlier this week.

Inbit Terminator BIoroid in 1/350 yes,

5" (12.7cm) tall in robot and 4.75(12.05cm) length in tank mode isn't bad. Better than what we have now. :lol:

That would be okay.

There was a push to get Captain America on these boards to do a kit of the VHT like his Alpha / Legioss kit. We fell just short of the preorders needed to get it going.

I was unaware of any pre-order interest thread. :(

Maybe try it again now...:)

New 3d printing technology is going to make a lot of this stuff very cheap and feasible. I'm beta testing a new printer that prints in 25 micron layers. And the print material is reasonable to the point where printing the small stuff is more cost effective than making molds and casting. I'll know more once I get it in a week or so.

Guest davidwhangchoi

wow

New 3d printing technology is going to make a lot of this stuff very cheap and feasible. I'm beta testing a new printer that prints in 25 micron layers.

sounds like it's a zentradi factory. looking forward to seeing more

Edited by davidwhangchoi