Site access?

For some reason my mobile devices are not able to access this site. Well my current cell phone does. But my old ones, along with my new tablet, and iPod touch do not. Is there some fix to this? Here is a screenshot of the error message.

post-60-0-80888600-1393728938_thumb.png

I don't have Android or an iPod touch. iPads and iPhones work fine and the Nexus 7 at work loads the website fine.

You might want to list devices that don't work, what OS you're using and what browser you are using. Version numbers help too.

OK, on the Tar but no feathers.

Not that kinky inclined.

:D

Just remember, kinky is when you use the feather.

Perverted is when you use the whole chicken.

• 3 weeks later...

Still a problem. I narrowed it down to my router. I am not sure how to fix this? Even my PC that is hard wired to the router doesn't work? Internet works, just can't connect to this forum. The main site is fine. Help! Just upgraded to an Asus RT-AC66R.

Still a problem. I narrowed it down to my router. I am not sure how to fix this? Even my PC that is hard wired to the router doesn't work? Internet works, just can't connect to this forum. The main site is fine. Help! Just upgraded to an Asus RT-AC66R.

So if you connect your computer directly to your cable modem, you can access the forums just fine, but if you connect through your router, it doesn't work?

I am experiencing a similar problem.

From internet at work and my cellphone(AT&T) I can access the forums.

But from the DSL router at home(supplied by the only DSL provider in Puerto Rico) I keep getting the "Sorry you don't have permission for that" page from this forum.

At home I am denied access from any device that connects to the router: laptop, ipad, desktop, PS4.

If I connect my cellphone to the wireless network of the house, I am denied of access to the forums too.

Makes no sense to me. I can access every site, play online, view streamed content.

But this forum in particular does not allow me to enter, login or create a new account.

Something about my ip must not sit well with the forum. Any link I click related to the forum, forwards me to the access denied page.

Maybe it just needs to recycle. Try clearing your cache. The IP's been cleared as a previously banned subset. Spammer coming from that IP range but since you mentioned that that is the sole DSL provider in PR then we'll just have to weed out those IP's manually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Shawn:

It looks like the MW Legacy forum is no longer available from the frontpage of MW?

Has the old forum database now been incorporated into the current forum?

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/_main_menu.htm

When I click on the the MW Legacy forum weblink, I get:

"Ikonboard CGI Error

Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Can't load '/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module DBD::mysql: libmysqlclient.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This error was reported at: /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/XSLoader.pm line 70, line 64.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information."

Thanks!

Edited by boinger