Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

Just got a "preparation in progress" email from NY.

Just got my order prep email for the VF-25F Tornado parts from NY. Can't wait, the parts will be soon in my hands. :D

Just got it as well. Not my favorite pack for the 25 but I hope thy changes when they arrive

Me four!

Doing my happy dance right now.

-b.

Im just happy im not in that second batch again that happened to my 25A supers and YF-25. Though it will be a long time before I get them, using SAL as usual.

Then you sir are much more patient than I. I swore off SAL a few orders ago, just takes too long and I'm way to impatient to get my hands on the loot.

That said, glad that yours will at least ship immediately.

-b.

Then you sir are much more patient than I. I swore off SAL a few orders ago, just takes too long and I'm way to impatient to get my hands on the loot.

That said, glad that yours will at least ship immediately.

-b.

I did SAL with my very first order and like you I am impatient so from then on everything was EMS and sometimes FEDEX. :)

So part of this is Kawamori's fault for completely ignoring physics when it comes to all of these weird add-ons, but really, Bandai, you already made a V1 25 with these same parts. Between now and then you couldn't come up with a better solution? It's not like these parts are new and were sprung on you after designing the V2 25.

The pack looks great! I was wondering about how the figure would be able to support all the weight of the Tornado pack in Gerwalk mode and I figured there would be some kind of brace included. Not optimal, but at least it will take the stress of the joint and keep it from breaking.

That whole wing prop up black thing for Gerwalk mode makes no sense either. I mean, yeah, it needs support. Like I said before, Kawamori didn't take physics into account at all. But why the giant, crazy black contraption? A small, thin, metal rod painted white that fits between the two boosters connected to the wing roots, spaced ever so slightly wider then the actual wing joints would mean the entirety of the weight would be supported by the very strong metal rod and would eliminate all of that other stupid. Plus Gerwalk would still be poseable then.