Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

• 2 weeks later...

The size of the engines shouldn't matter really as long as they're stabilized and structurally sound. Pretty much anything of any shape will "fly" with enough thrust, that doesn't mean it can be controlled. The Super Packs on the VF-1 don't have any additional stabilizers on the outside. The VF-11 also can't operate it's Super Packs in atmosphere. The 17 is the first Valk to have Super Packs that operate in and out of atmosphere.

Don't forget the YF-19 and the YF-21.

I only said don't forget the YF-19 and the YF-21 because they can also operate in atmosphere, but now you mention it the 17 came first but the SP only appeared in M7 Episode 44, that's to say after.

In fact the YF-19 FP was introduced in 2034 and the operational deployment was in 2040; the YF-21 FP in 2034/39; the VF-17 FP was introduced in 2035 and the operational deployment date is unknown. Source: Macross Mecha Manual

• 2 months later...

I'm confused, both my Alto and Michael pre-orders are on the same po. They want me to pay for Alto by the 19th. How much am I supposed to pay? Just for the Alto, or for the whole thing even though they won't split up the order.

I'm confused, both my Alto and Michael pre-orders are on the same po. They want me to pay for Alto by the 19th. How much am I supposed to pay? Just for the Alto, or for the whole thing even though they won't split up the order.

If I remember correctly, since both items are on the same invoice, you'll have to pay for both at the same time once the first of the two in nearing release, and you'll have to wait until the second item arrives at N-Y before they are shipped together.

If I remember correctly, since both items are on the same invoice, you'll have to pay for both at the same time once the first of the two in nearing release, and you'll have to wait until the second item arrives at N-Y before they are shipped together.

I'm going to inform them I will not pay for both early, then wait for both later.

I'm going to inform them I will not pay for both early, then wait for both later.

stick it to them! I pre ordered something to not pay for it. Serves them right for price hiking everything :D Edited by VF-Zer0S

Sorry bro! You would need to pay before the deadline of the first one to be released but wait til after the second one is released before they ship out. And of course, if you don't pay they'll cancel the order and risk your account. Happened to me with the VF-171 and YF-29 Anniversary.

Sad to say, you have to pay the full price for both orders. From NY's Pre-Orders page:

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/content/10-precommandes

In the case of an order with several items in Preorders WITH RELEASE DIFFERENT RELEASE DATE, we will only ship when the last product is release. (Payment must be made in full at for the release of the first product.)

Yeah, and I'm sure they'll say "OK, whatever works best for you."

Unless I am mistaking, I think they printed the SMS on the leg armor upside down again.

Check out the circled section. If it was attached to the leg and the little nubs were pointing up, from left to right it would say SWS.

They need to rotate the stamp 180 degrees for it to be right.

attachicon.gifTornado.jpg

On another note, hopefully this is fixed now.

I cancelled my PO with NY, and I'm waiting on my guy once this hits. Don't know how many will be available come launch; local retailers I've asked have no extra stock to allocate. But it'll be no doubt easier to find than the VF-25G tornado, as Alto's Valk is much more abundant...still a few Michael supers lying around...should pick myself up a second set...

• 2 weeks later...