Tamashii Online Exclusive DX Chogokin Tornado Parts for VF25F/G

IXTL

You have to wonder why they didn't try to come up with some sort of locking mechanism for the wings this time. It's not like they didn't know about the additional weight from all of these various parts the second time around for this line.

I noticed the matte finish also. I figured they maybe showed a hand painted prototype.

this could be possible :)

For those that have it :

How is the blue on the regular fast pack of Michael ?

Is it matte ?

thks in advance B))

Edited by Ghostkiller

Good lookin' Valks

Maybe a little off-topic, but

Anyone know where to find a VF-25F at a good price? Either MISB or used but in good condition

I know there are a few here in the forums, but still I would like to save as much as possible (YF-19, I'm looking at you) and I just noticed that NY and Mandarake both have raised their prices by a a good amount

I still don't understand the silly fingers on the ends of the wing boosters.

I think those fingers supply propellent to the engines as i only recall them being used in space, like the covers that go on the super parts of the yf-29, i could be wrong though as its been awhile sine i watched the ova

I'm referring to the long grey things attached to the swiveling engines at the ends of the wings.

My guess is that they are supposed to be the housing for the engines that are in a somewhat aero-dynamic shape. I think, because these are supposed to be atmosphere capable sets.

I've been gone for a short while, but maybe someone can help me? Is this still on preorder? I went to nippon Yassan, and can't click on the preorder button for the Michel version. It says August 2014, is that when this is supposed to come?

I've been gone for a short while, but maybe someone can help me? Is this still on preorder? I went to nippon Yassan, and can't click on the preorder button for the Michel version. It says August 2014, is that when this is supposed to come?

Site bug, try refreshing or using another browser. Encountered this a few times.

My guess is that they are supposed to be the housing for the engines that are in a somewhat aero-dynamic shape. I think, because these are supposed to be atmosphere capable sets.

I suppose I've always just assumed the ends would close up, like any other intake on the other Valks, and fuel/would be fed in via additional storage within the wing additions.

I suppose I've always just assumed the ends would close up, like any other intake on the other Valks, and fuel/would be fed in via additional storage within the wing additions.

I've always assumed that the things that plug onto the front of the wing engines were fuel tanks. After all Valks only need fuel for their engines when they can't draw in air from the atmosphere.

Edited by anime52k8

The only reason why I question that decision is because the packs were designed to work in and out of atmosphere. It seems odd to design them so that you either launch in space and then have to jettison them in atmosphere but you can't do the opposite direction from atmosphere to space. Not that any of this is real... or matters.

I'd be willing to bet it's ok for Atmospheric flight because the wing engines are designed to be used in conjunction as VTOL.

Therefor making wieght and aero dynamics less of an issue. Where as Superparts and Armors don't have VTOL capability.

This negating the fact Gerwalk allows anything, anytime, and anywhere.

Edited by skullmilitia

I wonder why Ozma's VF was using Armor Pack in MF 1st epd, does that mean he landed with Gerwalk/Battroid mode?

Yup in that episode you can see him exiting the airlock in gerwalk mode, i guess its more expensive to just jettison the armour packs so he kept them on and went the long way ard to get into frontier city ship

Sign out of your account then you'll notice they're available to add to cart then just sign back in.

i still think it's stupid that these massive things are ok in atmosphere but the super packs are not...

The size of the engines shouldn't matter really as long as they're stabilized and structurally sound. Pretty much anything of any shape will "fly" with enough thrust, that doesn't mean it can be controlled. The Super Packs on the VF-1 don't have any additional stabilizers on the outside. The VF-11 also can't operate it's Super Packs in atmosphere. The 17 is the first Valk to have Super Packs that operate in and out of atmosphere.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Yeah, i remember asking about that in the noobs section. I would say in terms for just eye judgement. those twin canons and all those extra cargo of missiles make it look too busy. hard to swallow. Although the tornados do look slimmer, on alto in the anime.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Site bug, try refreshing or using another browser. Encountered this a few times.

Odd, I actually used IE for the first time in 3 years, and it worked. Wonder why Firefox is being a pain with their site? Nevertheless, got it on preorder now. Now I feel complete. Alto will have the Fast Packs, Ozma will have the Armor pack, Michel will have the Tornado, Luca will have his Elint Fast packs, and the 25A will be bare. The Prophecy is too pretty to have stuff added as well, so I'll keep that one bare as well.